BSc Nursing Admissions to Pakistan 2023 is now open to the majority of Public Sector and Private Nursing Colleges for the coming academic year, which is a part of PMC and NEBP. You can see through this website that BSc nursing admissions have been announced.Nursing Admission 2023 Keep following us as we update you with all information regarding BSc nursing admission in Pakistan. That is because the Pakistan Nursing Council PNC is an administrative body created in 1948 by the Pakistan Nursing Council under the Act (1952 1973). The purpose of the Pakistan Nursing Council is to assist in developing the professional and competencies of nurses studying nursing, lady Health Visitors, and Midwifery.
Nursing Admission 2023 Apply Online Details
That is great news for students of BSC Students since admissions are now open for BSC nursing on a stipend basis. Students can study and earn a living. Since the Government has introduced this program, they can earn a living. BSC Nursing Admission 4-Year program for the majority of DHQ Hospitals. The requirements for nursing four years admission 2023 at DHQ Hospital. According to the announcement, the age limit and educational requirements specified in the BSC for four years of entry into DHQ Hospital.
Nursing Admission 2023 Apply Online
PNC strives to allow nurses, midwives, licensed nurses, B.S. Nursing Lady Health Visitors (LHVs) and Nursing Auxiliaries to work. Nursing Program In Pakistan Entrance Requirements and Application Instructions. Visit our website regularly for updates on Nursing Admission 2023 in Pakistan for apply online, the eligibility requirements, rules and Regulations, qualifications and age limits, Gender ratio, requirements, entrance test, syllabus and details of the Nursing program.
Candidates’ PNC MIS Online Pre-registration is required for all students wishing to enrol in the following nursing professional education courses. The goals of the Pakistan Nursing Council consist of monitoring the implementation of national standards for nursing, health Visitors and Midwifery training and practice through admission criteria providing registration infrastructure and continuing education opportunities for registered members of Pakistan.
How many seats are available for BSC Nursing in Punjab?
It is suggested that you keep an eye on this site regularly to see any changes in Nursing Entry Test Results and Interview call list for chosen candidates for Open Merit / Self Finance and many seats are available in Punjab . Contact us if you encounter any difficulties or need information on the admission process for nurses in the Government.Essential documents to apply to be used for DHQ hospital admissions for nursing 2023
Candidates are required to upload all the required documents while filling out online applications
CNICA ttested copies of matrices and fsc results cards Copy of the address
Government Nursing Admission 2023
The boards have an impact on every nursing school. The deadline for admission to nursing by the Government to apply is the 10th of 2023. It is believed that the DGN Punjab was said to be established in 1988. The applicants must have completed the HSSC-II (Intermediate) within the Pre-Medical Group or an equivalent certificate recognized in any BISE. If you’re eligible for this program, the next page will assist. For more information about the process, go to the bottom of the page.
Nursing Admission 2023 Punjab
An application schedule, eligibility requirements, how to apply, and a list of institutions and tuition structures are found at Eduonline.pk’s B.S. Nursing Program page. Check this site often to get the latest information regarding admission exam schedule and roll number slips, B.S. Nursing admission exam schedule and roll number slip, the exam result, merit list, and the list of final selected applicants as other information.
Army Nursing Admission 2023 in Pakistan
By visiting this page, how do I apply for admission to the army’s nursing service in Pakistan? Candidates who meet these criteria may apply for Armed Forces Nursing Services. The minimum requirement to be a member of AFNS is 50 per cent in Fs. C pre-medical and 60 per cent in Matric. Students who have completed Fsc Part one with an overall score of 50% may apply with the hope certificate.
BSc Nursing Admission 2023 Last Date
A Bachelor of Science in Nursing or B.Sc Nursing is a two-year undergraduate course.
Nursing Merit List 2023
Nursing Admission, waiting lists, self-finance merit lists, reserved seats merit lists, and the final list of candidates are sent here.
BSN Nursing Admission in Lahore 2023
Check this page often to get the latest information on Nursing Entry Test Results and the interview call list for applicants (OPEN MERIT / SELF-FINANCE).
Nursing Programs Fee Structure 2023
You can pay all program charges to the Pakistan Nursing Council, Islamabad of the National Bank of Pakistan at any branch in Islamabad.
Affiliated Nursing College List 2023
- DHQ Hospital, Bahawal Nagar
- Sir Cj Hyderabad, Hyderabad
- B.V. Hospital, Bahawal Pur
- St. Elizbeth Hospital, Hyderabad
- PHNS Hospital, Bahawal Pur
- Wali Bhai Rajputana Hospital, Hyderabad
- DHQ Hospital, Chakwal
- Civil Hospital, Jaccobabad
- DHQ Hosptial, D.G.Khan
- Aga Khan Mat. Home, Garden Kyc, Karachi
- Aziz Fatima Trust Hospital, Faisalabad
- Murshid Hospital, Karachi
- DHQ Hospital, Faisalabad
- P.N. Shifa, Karachi
- Mian Muhammad Trust Hospital, Faisalabad
- People Medical College Hospital, Karachi
- National Hospital, Faisalabad
- Aga Khan University, Karachi
- Public Health School, Faisalabad
- Atiya School Of Midwifery, Karachi
- Punjab Medical College / Allied Hospital, Faisalabad
- Ayaz Shamoon Nursing Training Institute, Karachi
- St. Rafael’s Hospital, Faisalabad
- Baqai Medical University/Hospital, Karachi
- Allama Iqbal Memorial Hospital, Gujranwala
- Civil Hospital, Karachi
- DHQ Hospital, Gujranwala
- Dr Ziauddin Hospital, Karachi
- Rafiq Anwar Memorial Hospital, Gujranwala
- Holy Family Hospital, Karachi
- Aziz Bhatti Shaheed Hospital, Gujrat
- Ilya Institute Of Nursing, Karachi
- DHQ Hospital, Hafizabad
- Islamic Mission Hospital, Karachi
- College Of Nursing, Islamabad
- Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre/Hospital, Karachi
- Federal Government Services Hospital, Islamabad
- Karachi Adventist Hospital, Karachi
- DHQ Hospital, Jhang
- Karachi King’s SON, Karachi
- DHQ Hospital, Jhelum
- Lady Dufferin Hospital, Karachi
- DHQ Hospital, Joharabad
- Liaquat National Hospital, Karachi
- DHQ Hospital, Kasur
- Medicare Hospital, Karachi
- Combined Military Hospital, Kharian
- National Institute Of Child Health, Karachi
- Allama Iqbal Medical College / Jinnah Hospital, Lahore
- National Medical Centre, Karachi
- Combined Military Hospital, Lahore
- New Life School Of Nursing, Karachi
- Fatima Jinnah Medical College for Women / Ganga Ram Hospital, Lahore
- Public Health School, Karachi
- Fatima Memorial Hospital, Lahore
- Rufina Hamdard University Hospital, Karachi
- Ittefaq Trust Hospital, Lahore
- SIUT, Karachi
- King Edward Medical University / Mio Hospital, Lahore
- Sobhraj Mat. Home KMC, Karachi
- Lady Aitchison Hospital, Lahore
- SON Life Saving, Karachi
- Lady Willington Hospital, Lahore
- SON Patel Hospital, Karachi
- Postgraduate Medical Institute/Lahore General Hospital, Lahore
- St. James Hospital, Karachi
- Public Health Nursing School, Lahore
- Unique School Of Nursing, Karachi
- Services Hospital, Lahore
- Civil Hospital, Khair Pur
- Sheikh Zayed Federal Postgraduate Medical Institute / Hospital, Lahore
- SON Sachal Sarmast, Khair Pur
- The Children’s Hospital & the Institute of Child Health, Lahore
- Chandka Medical College / Dhq Hospital, Larkana
- Combined Military Hospital, Multan
- Civil Hospital, Mir Pur Khas
- Nishtar Medical College / Nishter Hospital, Multan
- St. Teresa’s Hospital, Mir Pur Khas
- Women’s Christian Hospital, Multan
- Nawab Shah Medical College for Women, Nawab Shah
- DHQ Hospital, Muzaffargarh
- Civil Hospital, Sanghar
- DHQ Hospital, Okara
- R.B.U.T., Shikar Pur
- Sheikh Zayed Medical College/Hospital, Rahim Yar Khan
- Civil Hospital, Sukkur
- DHQ Hospital, Rajanpur
- Civil Hospital, Thatta
- Combined Military Hospital, Rawalpindi
- School Of Midwifery, Khuzdar
- District Headquarters Hospital, Rawalpindi
- School Of Nursing, Loralai
- Fauji Foundation Hospital, Rawalpindi
- Bolan Medical College / Bolan Hospital, Quetta
- Holy Family Hospital, Rawalpindi
- Christian Hospital, Quetta
- Rawalpindi General Hospital, Rawalpindi
- Combined Military Hospital, Quetta
- DHQ Hospital, Sahiwal
- Lady Dufferin Hospital, Quetta
- Nancy Fulwood Hospital, Sahiwal
- Public Health School, Quetta
- Aga Khan M & C Care Centre, Hyderabad
- Som & Medical Technology, Quetta
- CDF Hospital, Hyderabad
- DHQ Hosptial, Sibi
- Isra University/Hospital, Hyderabad
- Public Health School, Turbat
- Liaquat University Of Medical and Health Sciences, Hyderabad
- Public Health School, Hyderabad
How To Apply For BS Nursing Admission 2023
- Go to the website to learn more about the Institute.
- Create an account with a username and password yourself.
- Log into your account by logging in with the username you created and your password.
- To apply online, click”Apply Now.
- Fill in the blanks by providing the required information.
- To submit your completed form Click on the “submit button.
- Pay the fee for the challan.
- If you meet the required requirements, you’ll be admitted.
pnas phf gov pk admission 2023
Link Application for BSN Generic (Male) Click Here Application for 01 Year Specialization Click Here Application for 2 Years Post RN Diploma Click Here Application for BSN Generic (Female Click Here