The application process for the National Freelance Training Program Registration 2023 opens now for youngsters. People who are between the ages of 18 and 40 years old can apply for the freelancing program. The training will be available in 20 different cities throughout Pakistan. Candidates from all across Pakistan can be considered for NFTP.
National Freelance Training Program is an initiative of the Ministry of Information Technology and Telecom and the Punjab Information Technology Board to provide training for the young and enable them to earn earning money through online methods.
More than 9,000 students have successfully completed their training and are earning money online via their freelancing platform. The trainees have earned more than USD 2.2 Million to date.
National Freelance Training Program Registration 2023 NFTP Apply Online
NFTP Training Offered Areas
Content Marketing & Advertising
- Content Marketing
- WordPress Blogging
- Lead Generation
Freelancing Training will be provided in 20 training facilities in 18 cities across the nation. Training for three months will be offered in the areas of technical Content Marketing advertising along with Creative Designing.
National Freelance Training Program 2023 Eligibility Criteria
It is required to meet three primary prerequisites and the duration of the course is three months.
- Valid CNIC/Domicile
- Minimum age 18 to 40
- A minimum of 14 years of education is required.
Free Lancing Centers in Pakistan
- Gilgit Baltistan
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
How to apply for NFTP
Apply online at your local National Freelance Training Program registration site.
It is crucial to note in this regard it is true that the Government of Pakistan has been providing 70 to 100% discount on the cost of tuition. For entry into the program one is required to have a National Identity Card (CNIC) as well as a Domicile from the respective province, as well as graduation qualifications are necessary. check also Unilever Talent Hunt Program 2023.
NFTP Terms and Conditions
- This National Freelance Training Program is not an employment offer and is in no way linked to any future job opportunities. The program’s sole purpose is to offer training to candidates to improve their skills and abilities in the workplace.
- Candidates are required to comply with all the guidelines and regulations of the program, including time limits and confidentiality obligations.
- Candidates will receive a certificate of completion of their training after having completed the training successfully. These certificates will be awarded based on an evaluation of their performance that is formal and ratings. Candidates will be judged by their attendance, student performance, and any other tasks that could be assigned throughout the duration during the duration of the program.
- The duration of the course is three months. The training of a person is able to be stopped at any point without reason, as per the requirements in the plan.
- An application is not a guarantee that the program will accept your request. approved for admission into the program.
- Any decision taken to benefit this project cannot be challenged in a court or a judge.
- The classes can be changed at any point in accordance with the needs of the particular project.
- Any decision regarding the training or the transfer of the center in accordance with the requirements of the project cannot be challenged before any court or judicial tribunal.
- A stipend is not given to the applicants.
- The candidate must be available during training hours to be able to attend the training.
- The shortlisting of applicants will be determined based on the marks scored on the test on a percentage basis.