Human Resource and Minority Affairs Department of the Govt of Punjab announces scholarships for minority students. Students pursuing Matric until their Ph.D. and who belong to minorities are eligible for the benefit of the award. A stipend that is fixed for the year will be awarded to deserving students from minority groups. The last date to apply for the scholarship is extended till May 29, 2023.
A PKR of A yearly stipend of 50,000/- is available to students in undergraduate professional degree courses and Ph.D. programs. PKR $35000/year is set for students in Postgraduate courses, including Master’s MSc MS and MPhil programs. The application is made at the R&I Branch of the Department of Human Resource and Minority Affairs, Government of Punjab. Also, know about PEEF Punjab Scholarships 2023.
HRMA Minority Affairs Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
From June 2006 until July 2008, the Human Rights Wing was part of the ” Law, Parliamentary Affairs, & Human Rights Department “. Similar to the minorities-related concerns were handled under the “Auqaf, Religious Affairs, & Minorities Affairs Department”. On the 12th of July 2008, a distinct administrative department was set up with the title of ” Human Rights & Minorities Affairs Department ” (HR&MA Department).
In the beginning, it was only the Minorities wing as well as the Human Rights Cell were to fulfill the tasks assigned for HR&MA. HR&MA Department.
HR&MA Department was working on the implementation of four International Human Rights Treaties (out of 27 International Treaties Mandatory for GSP+). In 2017 the entire treaties were entrusted by the new function of Treaty Implementation, to the HR&MA Department. The Department has established the Punjab Treaty Implementation Cell in 2017 with specially trained personnel to meet the requirements of reporting on NU Treaties and to fulfill the essential requirement of the EU’s GSP plus scheme.
In the year 2018, HR&MA Department launched the first Human Rights Policy in the history of Pakistan and is titled”The “Punjab Human Rights Policy 2018”.
In 2019, a new task: “Interfaith Harmony” has been assigned to the HR&MA Department. The Department held regular workshops about Interfaith Harmony since its inception.
HR&MA Department is continuously working to improve the conditions in the following areas of Punjab:
- Human Rights
- Minorities Affairs
- Treaty Implementation
- Interfaith Harmony
HRMA Minority Affairs Scholarship 2023 Advertisement
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Govt HRMA Minorities Scholarship 2023
- Students of minorities who are students at the public institute are eligible for the award.
- Students studying at Government institutions within Punjab and Federal Government institutes in Punjab territory.
- Students with domicile in Punjab.
- You must have scored a minimum of 50% marks on the most recent examination.
- A month’s income should not be more than the PKR of 34,800/-.
HRMA Minority Affairs Scholarship 2023 Extended Date
How to apply for a Minorities Scholarship
- The application form, if completed, along with all required documents must be submitted to the undersigned by September 29, 2022.
- Application forms are accessible via HRMA’s website here.
- HRMA site here.
- All educational certificates need to be endorsed by a 17-grade officer.
- All educational degrees, result cards/equivalence certificates.
- A copy from CNIC the student’s father.
- Name of the candidate.
- 3 passport-size photographs.
- The controller of the semester system exam or the head of the department issue the certificate using an amount or number.
- The income declaration on this application forms was authenticated by the officer who gazetted it.
Minorities Group Scholarship 2023 Stipend
|Grade program||Yearly Stipend|
|Professional education (MBBS DVM BDS, B.Sc, Ham-D, Ph.D.)||50,000/-|
|Postgraduate Level (M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MCS/MBA, M.Phil, LL.M, etc)||35,000/-|
|B.A/B.Sc/B.B.A/B.Com(2&3 years degree & Honours le. 4 years degree) LLB||30,000/-|
|F.A/F.Sc/I.Com/A level/DAE or equivalent||20,000/-|
|Metric/O Level or Equivalent||15,000/-|