Higher Education Commission HEC Islamabad announces Interim placement of fresh PhDs at Universities, Colleges, and Research Organizations for a period of one year. This is an excellent chance for Ph.D. students who are just starting their studies and want to begin their careers.
The program has many advantages, including one year of work experience at well-known institutions, as well as training and guidance from HEC to help you find better opportunities in your career. A monthly salary of PKR 100,000$ will be paid.
Applications are open to participating in the Interim Placement of Fresh PhDs (IPFP) program that covers all areas of study/disciplines within the IPFP Phase II (Batch*lV).
This program was launched by the Higher Education Commission Pakistan launched the IPFP program to provide opportunities for fresh Ph.D. Candidates to gain the experience of a mentor and academic for a one-year period in Higher Education institutions (HEls) or Federal/provincial postgraduate colleges or other public sector R&D organizations prior to their official admission to the job market for academics.
The deadline to apply to the HEC Interim Program for Fresh PhDs is January 16, 2023. Applications are accepted on the HEC portal online.
HEC Interim Placement Of Fresh PHDS (IPFP) 2023 Apply Online Below
HEC Interim Placement Of Fresh PHDS (IPFP) 2023 Advertisement
Eligibility Criteria for Interim Placement of Fresh PhDs Program
- Nationality Pakistani/AJK
- Age must not exceed 40 at the time of application.
- Achievement of the Ph.D. qualification from an accredited HEC Pakistani (or an international) university, completed within two years prior to the announcement
- The candidate must have published at minimum two research articles in HEC-recognized publications and/or Indexed journals.
- Candidates must not be employed. However, applicants who hold Irregular or contractual jobs (or other positions that are suboptimal) at universities and elsewhere could apply. should they be selected, they must quit and present an authorization letter from the previous employer.
Procedure for Selection and Placement
These are the main actions to be taken in choosing and arranging IPFP Fellows:
- Complete the application submitted via the HEC portal.
- A preliminary examination of the applications to determine if they meet the eligibility requirements.
- Pre-assessment test to be taken by applicants who are eligible.
- Pre-assessment results are announced on HEC/NAHE website
- Participation in a program of training that includes such as the National Faculty Development Program (NFDP) which is run through NAHE (National Academia of Higher Education) for those who have an acceptable score i.e. 50% on the pre-assessment exam.
- Announcement of the students who have graduated from the NFDP.
- The distribution of the lists of successful NFDP students to every private and public sector university as well as HEIs post-graduate college of the federal government, AJK government, provincial governments as well as public sector R&D organizations.
IPFP Roll No And Test Center Confirmation
HEC Interim Placement of Fresh PhDs Program Benefit
National Faculty Development Program (NFDP): Eligible candidates will be given the opportunity to attend at no cost for a one-month NFDP with a group of highly-respected trainers from both national and international.
Professional development for the long-term Candidates who are eligible through the NFDP will also receive ongoing building opportunities for their capacity through different online activities suggested by the National Academy of Higher Education (NAHE) throughout the duration during the duration of their fellowship.
One year placement at Host Institution: HEC will assist the IPFP Fellow to have an opportunity to be placed at HEls for a year, as an IPFP fellow, by giving the qualifications of successful candidates.
mentorship The faculty member is assigned to instruct IPFP Fellows at the host university.
Apply Online For HEC Interim Placement of Fresh PhDs program
- Candidates who are interested in applying must apply on the HEC E-portal. i.e. https://eportal.hec.gov.pk/ipfp for IPFP Phase-II (Batch-IV) on or before January 16, 2023.
- The scannable copies of HEC-attested Ph.D. degrees and/or an equivalent document issued by the HEC Equivalence Cell must be uploaded on the e-portal together with your application.
- The online deposit slip/ATM Slip of 3000* (nonrefundable) to be used as a processing fee for applications in favor of Director General Finance, HEC in Account Number 1742 79001334-01 Habib Bank Limited, must be uploaded.
- Applicants are required to post the printed application form along with the requisite documents/photocopies and original fee deposit slip.
National Academy of Higher Education (NAHE)
Higher Education Commission