FPSC Public Notice For Written CSS Competitive Examination is Announced. Following the announcement of the CSS MPT Results for 2023 announced The Federal Public Service Commission issued an announcement regarding The CSS Written Competitive Exam to be held in 2023. Many applicants have passed the CSS MCQ-Based Primary Test in 2023. Only those applicants are eligible to take part in the Written CSS Examinations.
More than 42 applicants have passed the CSS-MCQ-Based Primary Test 2023. Only these candidates are eligible to take the Writing Exam for CSS CE 2022. CSS CE 2022.
The management released the requirements for eligibility, the application process, and the deadline to take the written CSS competitive examination in 2022; find it below.
The FPSC management is planning for the CSS Written Exam for Competitiveness 2023, which will be held on the 1st of February in 2023 (Wednesday)
The FPSC will conduct the CSS Written Competitive Examination for 2023 on the 1st of February 2023 (Wednesday). 19 cities are scheduled to be host to these Exams. The open positions on a Test basis will come released in the near future.
FPSC Public Notice For Written CSS Competitive Examination 2023 Details Below
Main Points of FPSC Public Notice for CSS 2023
- Apply online by the 14th November 2022 deadline. Also, submit a paper replica of the application online with all the required documents.
- The part that is written of CSS Written Competitive Examination 2023 will be conducted w.e.f. 1st February 2023.
- The examination will take place in 19 cities.
The deadline for determining the eligibility of a candidate for the candidate’s age, qualifications, or domicile is the 31st day of December 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for CSS Written Competitive Examination 2023
Here are the eligibility requirements that all applicants who wish to sit for the written CSS competitive exam in 2023 must meet.
- Only those who have passed the MPT CSS 2023 exam will be able to appear on the CSS Written Exam 2023.
- Candidates must hold a second Division Master’s Degree.
- Their age should be between 21 and 30 years old. Two years of age relaxation is allowed to the categories mentioned in Rule 6 of the CSS’s Competitive Exam Rules 2019 accessible at the FPSC website.
The important: Date of Cutoff to determine the candidate’s age or qualification and residency eligibility is the 31st of December in 2022.
- Candidates must be qualified in all respects. Following an announcement about the CSS Written Exam Results announcement If any candidate is found to be ineligible according to these guidelines or otherwise, his Exam will be canceled and he will be disqualified.
Last Date to Apply for CSS Written Competitive Examination 2023
- Apply online on the FPSC website to take part in the written CSS competitive examination 2022 before 14th November 2022.
- The hardcopy you have signed of the online application form as well as the original Treasury Receipt along with authenticated copies of your Matric Certificate, Intermediate certificate, graduation Certificate, CNIC, your residence, and four photos must be submitted to the FPSC website by the 24th December 2022.
Procedure to Apply for CSS 2023
Deposit examination fee of Rs.2200$before 14th November 2022 at the closest Govt. Treasury/State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan, with the account heading “CO2101-Organs for State Examination fees (FPSC Receipt) by submitting the challan form on the official website.
Apply online at FPSC until November 14, 2022. Application forms are available on the FPSC website. Select subjects that are optional in the context of Appendix-I to the CSS CE Rules, 2019. Select an Examination Centre with care. The subsequent changes in optional subjects or Examination Centre will not be permitted.
The applicant must sign the hard copy. application together with the original Treasury Receipt as well as attested copies of the Matric certificate intermediate certificate of graduation, certificate grades, degrees, CNIC residence, etc., and four photographs must be received by FPSC on or before the 24th of November 2022. If the hardcopy or documents reach FPSC within 24th November 2022, they will not be considered and the your candidature is rejected.