FPSC Public Notice For Written CSS Competitive Examination is Announced. Following the announcement of the CSS MPT Results for 2023 announced. Please find below the revised text regarding the FPSC Public Notice for the Written CSS Competitive Examination 2023 and the CSS Exam and Apply details for the Year 2023. It has been announced by the Federal Public Service Commission that the FPSC CSS MCQ-based Preliminary Exam (MPT) Outcomes for 2022 have been declared. More than 42 applicants have passed the CSS-MCQ-Based Primary Test 2023. Only these candidates are eligible to take the Writing Exam for CSS CE 2023.
The FPSC will conduct the CSS Written Competitive Examination for 2023 on the 1st of February 2024 (Wednesday). 19 cities are scheduled to be host to these Exams. The open positions on a Test basis will be released in the near future.
FPSC Public Notice For Written CSS Competitive Examination 2023
Main Points of FPSC Public Notice for CSS 2023
- Apply online by the 14th November 2023 deadline. Also, submit a paper replica of the application online with all the required documents.
- The part that is written of CSS Written Competitive Examination 2023 will be conducted w.e.f. 1st February 2023.
- The examination will take place in 19 cities.
Eligibility Criteria for CSS Written Competitive Examination 2023
Here are the eligibility requirements that all applicants who wish to sit for the written CSS competitive exam in 2023 must meet.
- Only those who have passed the MPT CSS 2023 exam will be able to appear on the CSS Written Exam 2023.
- Candidates must hold a second Division Master’s Degree.
- Their age should be between 21 and 30 years old. Two years of age relaxation is allowed to the categories mentioned in Rule 6 of the CSS’s Competitive Exam Rules 2019 accessible at the FPSC website.
The important: Date of Cutoff to determine the candidate’s age or qualification and residency eligibility is the 31st of December in 2023.
- Candidates must be qualified in all respects. Following an announcement about the CSS Written Exam Results announcement If any candidate is found to be ineligible according to these guidelines or otherwise, his Exam will be canceled and he will be disqualified.
Last Date to Apply for CSS Written Competitive Examination 2023
- Apply online on the FPSC website to take part in the written CSS competitive examination 2023 before 14th November 2023.
- The hardcopy you have signed of the online application form as well as the original Treasury Receipt along with authenticated copies of your Matric Certificate, Intermediate certificate, graduation Certificate, CNIC, your residence, and four photos must be submitted to the FPSC website by the 24th December 2023.
Procedure to Apply for CSS 2023
Deposit examination fee of Rs. 2200 before 14th November 2023 at the closest Govt. Treasury/State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan, with the account heading “CO2101-Organs for State Examination fees (FPSC Receipt) by submitting the challan form on the official website.
Apply online at FPSC until November 14, 2023. Application forms are available on the FPSC website. Select subjects that are optional in the context of Appendix I to the CSS CE Rules, 2019. Select an Examination Centre with care. The subsequent changes in optional subjects or Examination Centre will not be permitted.
The applicant must sign the hard copy. application together with the original Treasury Receipt as well as attested copies of the Matric certificate intermediate certificate of graduation, certificate grades, degrees, CNIC residence, etc., and four photographs must be received by FPSC on or before the 24th of November 2023. If the hardcopy or documents reach FPSC within 24 November 2023, they will not be considered and the your candidature is rejected.