Federal Investigation Agency FIA Roll No Slip 2022 Check Online. FIA Jobs Roll No Slip 2022 is announced. Candidates who applied for various positions in Federal Investigation Agency will now be able to take the FIA Physical Test or FIA Jobs Written Test. FIA announced the FIA Jobs Roll No Slips Online. The Federal Public Service Commission conducts the exam for the specific FIA job. The online delivery of slips will also be done by this commission. Candidates can also visit the official website of the FIA for more information. The organization will announce the dates for the FIA exam at the appropriate centers. Candidates can also check the dates for their job tests. The test service provider is available to send the slips to candidates on the dates that are available. All candidates who are eligible should download their Roll No Slips from here.
FIA Jobs Roll No Slip 2022 Check Online
FIA Jobs Roll No Slip 2022
FIA Jobs Roll No Slip 2022-This is good news for candidates who have recently applied for FIA Jobs 2022 and are still waiting for their roll number slip. You can now download your roll number slip from the following site address. Now you can download the FIA Physical Test Roll No Slip 2022 and FIA Jobs Roll No Slip 2022 and check the status online at www.fia.gov.pk. They recently announced the bundle of jobs for various positions. The associated link will be created by the official FIA. Download your Roll No Slip from the given link. click here
FIA Challan Form Download PDF
Click the link below to download FPSC Challan Form.
|Download Challan Form|
www.fia.gov.pk Roll Number Slip
Candidates can visit the FIA website to obtain the roll numbers for FIA. This website will provide the link to the portal where they can obtain the slips. In other cases, the IT team will notify the website notification. Candidates can also check the notifications to find out about any other updates regarding roll numbers. We will also discuss the process of obtaining slips for the website. You can find the instructions in the section below.
|FIA Roll No Slip||Visit Link|
|FIA Test Date||Visit Link|
|Detail Marks Sheet||Visit Link|
|FIA Past Papers||Visit Link|
|FIA Syllabus||Visit Link|
|FIA Test Preparation Books Download pdf||Visit Link|
|FIA Final Merit List||Visit Link|
|FIA Answer Key||Visit Link|
|FIA Merit List||Visit Link|
|FIA List of Candidates for interview||Visit Link|
|FIA Application Status||Visit Link|
|FIA Interview Schedule||Visit Link|
|List of Candidates For Written Test and Interview||Visit Link|
FIA Written Test Roll Number Slip 2022
Candidates who have taken the FIA physical exam for various posts, such as Sub Inspector Investigation or Assistant Sub Inspector, Constable, and Constable Drivers, can now check their written Test Slips in the search panel by using their CNIC number. The link will allow all successful candidates to download and print their FIA Written Test Roll Number slip 2022.
|Download Written Test Roll No Slip|
FIA Physical Test Roll No Slip 2022
We have uploaded the FIA Physical Test Roll No Slip and application form for 2022 to this page.You can download the FIA jobs 2022 roll number slip by CNIC number here.
|Download Physical Test Roll No Slip|
FIA Roll Number Slip 2022 Download
FIA Roll Number Slip 2022 application form, as well as sheet or number list sheets, is available to be downloaded from www.fia.gov.pk FBI is prepared to conduct a test for the post of Assistant Director, the Deputy Inspector Investigation (SI), FIA Director, Deputy Director Specialized in Cryptography, UDC Assistant Deputy Investigator of Investigation (ASI), LDC and Constable. FIA Jobs Roll Number Slip 2022 Application Form Download. Verify your status in the search for Assistant Sub-Inspector Investigation Federal Investigation agency ASI Jobs on this site. Note this: you have completed the FIA application process, or the online application process is now complete. We will let you know about the next steps soon via this website. FIA Physical Examination Date 2022. ASI Constable Inspector will be posted here.
How do I download FIA Roll No Slip?
• Students can also obtain their roll number slips from their receptive homes.
• Online students can also access their roll number slips.
• To get your roll number slips, candidates must follow these steps:
• Students can go to www.fia.gov.pk to enter their CNIC number.
• Candidates will not be allowed to take the test if they do not receive their roll numbers slips within the first week.
• Candidates can take a copy of their information from this page, along with their original CNIC. Contact the FPSC help desk at the time you report.
• Once you have entered your CNIC number, students can view the roll numbers slips and all details online.
• Students can also print the roll number slips. Students can choose the print option, press (ctrl+p), and receive the print.
FIA Jobs Roll no Slips Download Instructions / Guidelines
- Applicants, who are unable or unwilling to log in to the FIA Web portal can change their password by clicking “Forgot Password?”
- On your test day, bring your mask, sanitizer, and transparent water bottle.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask in order to be admitted into the FIA testing center.
- When you are waiting in line or entering the testing venue, keep two meters from any other candidates.
- Your Original CNIC and Original Degree are required for the position you applied for on the Physical/CBT day.
- Print the admit card/registration slip and bring it with you to your physical/CBT test day.
- All FIA centers are prohibited from using electronic gadgets.
- You should not bring your mobile phones or smart watches to your physical/CBT test.
- The venue mentioned will not be altered.
- If the candidate(s), for any reason, are unable to be examined on their physical/endurance testing date due to time, weather, or other constraints (time, weather, etc.), a new date will be assigned according to department policy.
- This panel will shortly communicate the time for endurance and physical testing.
- If applicants have any problems downloading their FIA Jobs roll no slips download, they can mention us in the comments below. You will receive your FIA jobs roll no slips online here. Keep visiting to get more information.
FIA Test Syllabus 2022
Anybody looking for an FIA Inspector Investigation assistant, Sub-Inspector ASI, or Constable Test Syllabus should be familiar with the two exams. Part 1 and part 2 are required. There will be MCQ types in the exam. There will be 100 questions, which include 20 MCQs from Part 1. and 80 MCQs from Part 2.
|Islamic Studies (for Muslims), / Ethics (for Non-Muslims).||10%|
|General Knowledge (GK)||20%|
FIA Test Date 2022
Important Note: FIA physical tests will begin on the 25th of August 2022. They will take place at various centers across the country. Federal Investigation Authority Roll number slips are due to be posted on the Federal Investigation Authority’s website within the next week. The FIA Writing Test Date 2022 will be held in October 2022.
FIA Web Portal Login
If a person is unable to access an FIA website, they may change his password by clicking “Forgot your password?”. Be aware that the application form is only for the leadership roles such as the Deputy Inspector and Assistant Deputy Inspector. Sheriff or Sheriff’s driver.
Check Online FIA Application Status
FIA applicant status must be verified prior to starting the FIA exam preparation. If you’re included on the list of applicants eligible to take the test, then you are able to obtain FIA constables ASI, LDC, UDC, SI, and roll no slips from this page. Follow these easy steps to determine your FIA application status.
- Click the link provided below.
- Log into your account by entering the username you used and your password.
- Enter the National ID card Number.
- Click on the application eligible status section near at the bottom of the application
If you’re eligible for the post you are interested in, you are able to begin your preparations for the physical and written test.
FIA Physical Test And Date
- Date for Sub-Inspector Physical Testing: Mid-October 2022
- ASI Physical Test Date: October 2022
- Date for Constable Physical Testing: Mid-October 2022
|FIA Physical Test Date||FIA Test Date – tentative|
|Driver (Bps-05) (Bps-05)||The first week of September 2022|
|Constable Drivers||The first week of September 2022|
|Staff car driver (Bps-04)||September 2022|
|Sub Inspector (Bps-14)||23rd August 2022|
|ASI Assistant Sub Inspector (Bps-14)||23rd August 2022|
|Constables (Bps-05)||The Last week of August 2022|
FIA Jobs 2022 Vacancies
- Additional Director General
- Assistant Director
- Driver Head Constable
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Additional Director
- Head Constable
- Sub Inspector
- ASI Assistant Sub Inspector
- Private secretary
- Deputy Director
- Driver Constable
- Data Entry Operator
- Naib Qasid
Download the FIA Registration Slip 2022 Online
For the Assistant ASI, UDC, and LDC posts, the FIA will issue registration slips. Asking candidates questions will help you to download registration slips from FIA. This post is essential for anyone who is pondering the issue. Keep checking the bottom of this page.
You can also get FIA Jobs Result and Merit List from this page.
How do I check FIA-eligible Application Status?
Before you can begin preparations for the FIA exam, it is necessary to verify your eligibility. You can find the FIA ASI and SI roll no slip for constables, LDC, and UDC from here. You can check your eligibility status by following the steps.
- Log in to your account at the FIA website www.fia.gov.pk.
- Click the appropriate status option at the bottom of the application.
- Enter your National ID Card Number.
- By submitting an ID card number on the portal, you can also check your application status just submitting ID card no on portal.
- Start your preparations for the written exam of FIA if you are eligible.
FIA Eligibility Criteria Check Online
Additionally, candidates who are from Karachi, Quetta, Multan, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad and beyond stop Pakistani applicants who applied for the new Federal Investigation Agency vacancy and waiting for their Roll no-slip to be issued, and then confirm their eligibility status and determine whether or not by clicking the link below.
The new process of recruitment for applicants has opened to eligible applicants. Candidates can check their application status by entering your CNIC numbers on the FIA website.
List of FIA Test Centres for Endurance and Physical Test
- D.I. Khan: Ratta Kulachi Stadium, Canal Road, Near Dera Sports Complex (Dera Ismail Khan Region).
- Mardan: Sports Complex on Nowshehra Road near Sheikh Malton Town (Mardan Region).
- Malakand: Grossy Ground, Justice Nasir-ul-Mulk Chowk, Saido Sharif Swat, and others (Malakand Region).
- Quetta: Balochistan Constabulary Qasim Line Eastern Bypass
- Balochistan: Residential College (BRC), Uthal district Lasbela
- Naseerabad: Nuttal Police Station, Dera Murad Jamali Tehsil, District Naseerabad.
- Bahawalpur: Quaid-E-Azam Solar Park (Power Project) in Bahawalpur.
- Karachi: KPT Football Complex, West Wharf, near Jamaat Khana Karachi
- Sukkur: Bagarji Road, Behind ASF Camp, Airport Sukkur, Sukkur.
- Hyderabad: Sector-3 Gulshan-e-Sarmast Road, near NUML University.
- Peshawar: Peshawar University Cricket Ground, next to the IRNUM Hospital (Peshawar).
- Abbottabad: Commerce College Jinnah Abad Ground, Abbottabad, 13th
- Islamabad: Pakistan Sports Complex, Islamabad near Aabpara, Srinagar Highway, Islamabad Capital Territory
- Lahore: Police Training School, Bedian Road, Lahore.
- Bedian Phase-8, Link Road, Chota Mota Singh, Lahore, Abbas Police Line
- Gujranwala: Gujranwala Royal Palm City, or FDA Park, FDA City, Sargodha Road, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Multan: Multan Cricket Stadium is located in Multan.
- Sargodha: Sargodha Police Training School
FIA Rejected Candidates List
FIA has posted an unofficial list of candidates list. It is the FIA rejected list 2022 that has the names of candidates that are not considered in the future for selection. Candidates who are rejected will be able to see the feedback regarding their status of application
FIA Roll Number Slip 2022 Constable
Here is the list of applicants who have been accepted to the written exam and interview, but were refused. Candidates can view whether they have been accepted or rejected for their applications using your CNIC number.
Test Preparation Guide
1. We recommend that you give yourself enough time to study for the Test. Don’t procrastinate.
2. Make time to study. It is important to set aside time to study in order for you to achieve the highest test performance.
3. You can use past papers to prepare for tests on other websites.
4. It is better to eat healthily and sleep well during revisions and exam periods. Junk food is not a good idea. Visit our Diet, Nutrition, and Sleep Well pages to learn more about diet, sleep, and other topics.
5. You can do more some days, but you’ll need to rest at least an hour most of the time.
These are the steps to pass the Test.
FIA Contact Information
- Contact Number: 11-345-786
- Address: FIA Headquarters, Muhammad Tufail Niazi Rd, G 9/4, Islamabad, PK
- Email:comp[email protected]
- Official Website: www.fia.gov.pk