The registration for CSS MPT (MCQ-Based Preliminary Test) for the year 2024 is now open. To apply, you can visit the official website of the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) at www.fpsc.gov.pk or navigate to the relevant page on the website. The CSS MPT is an important step in the CSS Competitive Exam process and is conducted under the approval of the federal government.
The purpose of the CSS MPT is to fill specific vacancies that were not filled through previous CSS Examinations. Interested individuals can visit the FPSC website for more information on eligibility criteria and the application process. It is essential to submit the application before the specified deadline.
CSS MPT Registration 2024
CSS 2024 MPT (MCQ-Based Preliminary Test) is a multiple-choice question test that needs to be completed before taking the written exam for CSS 2024. It is a mandatory test for CSS applicants, and they must score a passing mark in the CSS 2024 MPT to proceed to the written part of the CSS exam.
The CSS 2024 MPT test carries 100 marks, and only those who have successfully passed this test are eligible to participate in the written part of the CSS exam. Candidates who have passed the MPT exam can submit their certificates as proof to take the final CSS exam, which has a total of 1200 marks.
Test Centers for CSS MPT
The CSS 2024 exam will be conducted in 20 cities across Pakistan simultaneously. These cities include Abbottabad, Bahawalpur, DG Khan, DI Khan, Faisalabad, Gilgit, Gujranwala, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Larkana, Multan, Muzaffarabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Turbat, and Sukkur.
CSS MPT Test Fees
To take the CSS MPT exam, the examination cost is Rs. 250. For the written exam, the cost is Rs. 2200. Students are required to deposit the fee at the nearest Government Treasury or designated banks such as the State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan.
When making the payment, students should mention the account heading as “C02101-Organs for State Examination Fee (FPSC Receipt).” They can submit the appropriate form for challans to complete the payment process.
CSS MPT Schedule
- CSS registration will be start from 1 Nov 2024 to 16 Nov 2024.
- Download Admission Certificates that are computer-generated via the FPSC website. In this respect, no notice will be sent by mail or other means.
- A hard copy of the application is required for online registration for the CSS 2024 MPT test. CSS 2024 MPT exam.
- However, those participating in the written tests will need a hard copy of the online application and supporting documents.
- Please be informed that the exam center after selection cannot be changed. Any request to change the exam center is considered later on.
- Fill in the CNIC Number and Date of Birth correctly in the online form. A mistake could lead to rejection.
- The cutoff for determining whether a candidate is eligible for the candidate’s age, qualifications, domicile, etc. The cutoff date is December 31 of the year currently.
Required Document for CSS MPT Registration
- Hardcopy of the online application, along with the original Treasury Receipt
- Affidavits of Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC), Degree(s), and self-Domicile Certificate.
- Affidavit of Matriculation Certificate shows the date of birth and attested Copy from Intermediate Certificate. Provisional Certificate/Result CardMarks Sheets are not acceptable.
- The most recent passport-size photographs (attested on the backside with your name and the father’s last name).
- Disability certificate issued by the authority in charge (if appropriate).
- Azad Kashmir applicants must provide the certification issued by the Kashmir affairs division. Certificate of minorities (if required).
- Government employees are required to present a departmental authorization certificate.
How to Apply Online for CSS MPT Registration 2024
- Registering the candidate (Once) www.fpsc.gov.pk
- Second Stage: Edit or Create the Profile for the applicant in the system
- Stage 3 Step 3: Applying Online
- Stage 4: Printing of pre-filled computer-generated form