CSS MPT Registration 2024 is now open. Apply online at www.fpsc.gov.pk or this page. MPT is the MCQ-Based Preliminary Test. Learn how to apply and check the CSS MPT schedule. The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has recently released an important public notice about the coming Special CSS Competitive Exam for 2024. The registration process online for CSS 2024 MPT is scheduled to begin on 28 August 2023 to 12 September 2023. The deadline for registration is 12 Sep, 2023. This announcement is an important stage in the process of taking the Special CSS Competitive Exam, which sheds light on the required information needed by those who are interested in applying. FPSC is the authority in charge of regulating these exams and is aptly naming the announcement “FPSC Announcement of Public Notice CSS MPT2024: Competitive Exam 2024.”Under the supervision of the approval of the federal government, this announcement is a result of the approval from the Federal Government. Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has decided to launch the Special CSS Exam to fill specific vacancies that were not filled by the regular CSS Examinations for the past few years. We have also provided guidelines for obtaining eligibility to take this Federal Public Services Commission exam 2024, as well as details on the process for submitting the online application on this site. Those who are interested in applying and wish to learn more regarding CSS the MPT exam 2024 or or apply online can visit this website.
The last date to apply for this test is given below. Federal Public Service Commission conducts this Screening test You can also check the CSS MPT schedule on this page.FPSC accepts applications to CSS Exam 2024. The test that screens applicants to be taken for CSS’s written examination is called MPT. Candidates who want to apply can submit the application before this date.
MPT is CSS’s term for Preliminary Tests based on MCQs. CSS MPT Registration 2024 is online by the Federal Public Service Commission FPSC, and the Deadline for applications is also available on this page. also known as the Central Superior Services (CSS) exam. Federal Public Service Commission FPSC has announced the registration date and exam date for MCQ-Based Test MPT. Test MPT. FPSC has released the CSS MPT MCQs-Based Preliminary Test (MPT) registration schedule for 2024 and the examination date. The CSS MPT registration 2024 is now open. Apply online via the appropriate route.
CSS MPT Registration 2024
CSS 2024 MPT CSS 2024 MPT test is comprised of multiple-choice questions. It is necessary to complete this test before you are able to take the exam in writing in CSS 2024. CSS applicants should be ready to take the first test for CSS, which is MPT with 100 marks. Only those who have passed this CSS 2024 MPT exam are able to participate in the written part of the CSS test. Candidates who have passed the MPT exam are able to submit their certificates to take the final CSS exam of 1200 marks. Candidates have two choices for a subject to choose from one that is non-obligatory and the other mandatory. It has been informed to everyone who is interested that FPSC has begun CSS 2024 MPT registrations this month.
CSS MPT Registration 2024 Apply Online
FPSC Public Notice CSS MPT 2024 for Competitive Exam 2024. Federal Public Service Commission FPSC has released the registration schedule and exam time to take the MCQ Based Preliminary Test (MPT). Exam Fpsc CSS MPT 2024 date is 12 Sep, 2023. Application for the FPSC CSS MPT 2024 exam is made online on the official website of FPSC. The application fee is 250 Rs for the CSS MPT Test 2024.
FPSC CSS MPT Registration 2024
Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) will conduct MCQ Based Preliminary Test (MPT) on October 2, 2024(Sunday). Under the CSS Competition Examination Rules 2019 and as updated from time to time, it is required to pass the MPT test to appear in the CSS Competitive Examination in 2024 to secure posts in BS-17 across twelve Occupational Groups/Services of the Federal Government.
Test Centers for CSS MPT
Testing centers in 20 cities, including Abbottabad, Bahawalpur, DG Khan, DI Khan, Faisalabad, Gilgit, Gujranwala, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Larkana, Multan, Muzaffarabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Turbat and Sukkur simultaneously. The conduct of an exam in any of the cities listed above is subject to the availability of a sufficient number of candidates wanting to participate in the examination from that particular city.
Eligibility Criteria for CSS MPT
Both males and females and unique individuals with a 2nd Division Bachelor’s Degree and between 21-30 are qualified. The upper age limit can be relaxed by two years in the categories listed within Rule 6 in the CSS Competitive Examination Rules for 2019 and from then on, subject to the satisfaction of all requirements regarding documentation. The cutoff date for determining the applicant’s eligibility regarding the candidate’s age, qualifications, domicile, etc., is December 31, 2024.
CSS MPT Test Fees
EXAMINATION COST to take the CSS MPT exam is Rs. 250, and for the written exam, it’s the equivalent of Rs. 2200. Students should deposit the closest Govt. Treasury or State Bank of Pakistan/National Bank of Pakistan with the account heading “C02101-Organs for State Examination Fee (FPSC Receipt) by submitting the appropriate form for challans.
CSS MPT Schedule
- CSS registration will be start from 1 Nov 2024 to 16 Nov 2024.
- Download Admission Certificates that are computer generated via the FPSC website. In this respect, no notice will be sent by mail or other means.
- A hard copy of the application is required for online registration for CSS 2024 MPT test. CSS 2024 MPT exam.
- However, those participating in the written tests will need a hard copy of the online application and supporting documents.
- Please be informed that the exam center after selection cannot be changed. Any request to change the exam center is considered later on.
- Fill in the CNIC Number and Date of Birth correctly in the online form. A mistake could lead to rejection.
- The cutoff for determining whether a candidate is eligible for the candidate’s age, qualifications, domicile, etc. The cutoff date is December 31 of the year currently.
Required Document for CSS MPT Registration
- Hardcopy of the online application, along with the original Treasury Receipt
- Affidavits of Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC), Degree(s), and self-Domicile Certificate.
- Affidavit of Matriculation Certificate shows the date of birth and attested Copy from Intermediate Certificate. Provisional Certificate/Result CardMarks Sheets are not acceptable.
- The most recent passport-size photographs (attested on the backside with your name and the father’s last name).
- Disability certificate issued by the authority in charge (if appropriate).
- Azad Kashmir applicants must provide the certification issued by the Kashmir affairs division. Certificate of minorities (if required).
- Government employees are required to present a departmental authorization certificate.
How to Apply Online for CSS MPT Registration 2024
- Registering the candidate (Once) www.fpsc.gov.pk
- Second Stage: Edit or Create the Profile for the applicant in the system
- Stage 3 Step 3: Applying Online
- Stage 4: Printing of pre-filled computer-generated form
CSS MPT Registration 2024 Apply Online | www.fpsc.gov.pk
How to apply for CSS 2024?
To apply for CSS 2024, you will need to visit the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) website and create an account. Once you have created an account, you can log in and submit your application form. The application form will require you to provide personal information, educational qualifications, and other relevant details. You will also need to pay an application fee.
What is the age limit for CSS exam 2024?
The age limit for CSS 2024 is 21 to 30 years. However, there are certain relaxations for eligible candidates who belong to certain categories, such as women, disabled persons, and veterans.
Is MPT compulsory for CSS?
Yes, the MPT (Multiple Choice Paper) is compulsory for CSS. It is a 100-mark paper that tests the candidate’s general knowledge and current affairs.
What is the age limit for CSS 2023?
The age limit for CSS 2023 is the same as for CSS 2024, i.e., 21 to 30 years.
Here are the answers to your questions in the form of FAQs:
Q: How to apply for CSS 2024?
A: To apply for CSS 2024, visit the FPSC website and create an account. Then log in and submit your application form. Pay the application fee and provide the required information.
Q: What is the age limit for CSS exam 2024?
A: The age limit for CSS 2024 is 21 to 30 years. There are certain relaxations for eligible candidates who belong to certain categories.
Q: Is MPT compulsory for CSS?
A: Yes, the MPT (Multiple Choice Paper) is compulsory for CSS. It is a 100-mark paper that tests the candidate’s general knowledge and current affairs.