The Labour department of the Government of Punjab is accountable for the reimbursement of all costs of PWWB Students in Quota. PWWB Scholarship covers
- Tuition fee
- Hostel fee
- Cost of transportation
We provide here all details regarding Comsats Labour Quota Admission 2022 and the Required Documents below.
COMSATS Labor Quota Admission And Scholarship 2022 Apply Details Below
COMSATS Labor Quota Admission And Scholarship 2022 Advertisement
Eligibility Criteria for PWWB COMSATS Scholarship
The worker has to meet the following requirements:
- A person is deemed to be an employee of the labor department if they meet the requirements of a worker as specified under the Industrial Relations Act, of 2010.
- The employee should possess an active identity card for social security.
- The worker must have a minimum experience of one year in a registered factory pursuant to the Factories Act 1934 or Mines Act 1923.
- A company will be classified as a”factory” if it meets the definition of factories as defined by the workers’ Welfare Fund Ordinance 1971 or the Companies’ Profit Workers Participation Act 1968.
- Children of disabled/deceased workers may also be considered for this scholarship if they can prove that the miner or worker was incapacitated or died in the course of service, and recognized under the EOBIor Social Security, and his widow or legal heir received a death grant from the Pakistan Workers’ Welfare Board or is a beneficiary of the EOBIor Social Security.
- The miner/worker or the child applying for admission must not be engaged in any illegal act or criminal proceeding.
Award Of PWWB COMSATS Scholarship 2023
The applicants are eligible to apply for the award at the time of admission to all Single Degree programs. The applicants must provide the following documents with their admission application forms when they apply for admission:
- Worker/ miner’s CNIC.
- Miner’s Social Security Card/ Old Age Benefit Card.
- Miner/worker factory card or employee’s with his/her name.
- Miner’s Appointment Letter for Worker.
- This is the Factory Registration Certificate under the Factories Act 1934 or Mines Act 1923.
- CNICor the Family Registration Certificate that is provided through NADRA to the student who is interested in enrolling.
- Miner’s Service/Worker’s Certificate and a document confirming the moral behavior.
- The candidate must provide an affidavit of the amount of Rs. 20. Stamp Paper stating that if the student stops the course and stops attending school, the student will be responsible for all educational expenses in full to Labour Department.
- If you are the death of a disabled or deceased worker or miner, evidence of the receipt of an award of a Death Grantor Disability Pension is required to be provided.
The scholarship is granted for a maximum period of 8 semesters or for the maximum duration of the student’s degree program. If the student is required to repeat an entire semester or course in the future, they must pay the required amount as per CIIT rules and rules and regulations.
The scholarship is offered for a full-time program i.e. up to eight semesters. This means that you don’t have to be concerned about the length of your program. This will cover the entire degree.