Find the latest recruitment offers for the Cadet College Choa Saiden Shah Jobs 2023 Recruitment Opportunities. Cadet College Choa Saiden Shah Employment Opportunities 2023 Jobs. Jobs in Cadet College Choa Saiden Shah are now available, and the school is looking for highly educated, highly knowledgeable, hardworking, and disciplined candidates for Faculty positions which are referred to in the following order: (Teaching staff (Lecturer) Non-Teaching Staff (CCTV Security Guard, Operator Welder, Syce, Mali, Naib Qasid, Attendant Boy Sanitary Worker Cook, Dishwasher, Waiter Driver)) are jobs of the government jobs which must be filled by candidates immediately.
Cadet College Choa Saiden Shah Chakwal Jobs 2023 in Pakistan
Cadet College Choa Saiden Shah Chakwal Jobs 2023
The appointment of the positions will be done on a strictly permanent basis. Candidates interested in applying should have the required qualifications and knowledge according to the eligibility requirements as outlined in the image below like Master / Intermediate, Matric, or Middle with at least 2 years of experience in the field is necessary to be eligible. The minimum age should be between 18 and 35.
The ability to participate in co-curricular activities as well as the management of sports events is the best choice. An attractive salary package and accommodation will be provided to those who apply. Only those with the right qualifications must apply in accordance with the below how to apply process below.Check Also IBA Karachi Short Summer Courses Form Fee 2023
Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies:
- CCTV Operator
- Security Guard
- Naib Qasid
- House Boy
- Sanitary Worker
How to Apply for Cadet College Choa Saiden Shah Jobs:
- Applications with a full CV and attested copies of the educational certificate and experience certificates, as well as two recent photographs must be submitted at the address indicated below.
- Candidates should clearly indicate the position they’re applying in the address.
- The deadline for filing the application is May 27, 2023.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted will be called to take a test or interview.
- The applicants will not receive a TA/DA payment to applicants.
- Candidates must be able to bring original documents to the interview.
- The authority in charge is able to cancel or reject the appointment procedure.