Students who have completed elementary education can now apply for the Cadet College Jhelum Grade 8 Admission Form 2022 Prospect Entrance Test Scores to verify scores. Cadet College Jhelum accepts 8th-grade admissions. year in three different schools, junior school, prep school and senior school. In junior school, admissions are open to grades 6 and 7, in high school admissions are open to grades 8 and in senior school, admissions are open to grades 9, 10th admission and 1st year.
Admission to 8th grade Cadet College Jhelum 2022 is currently open at the high school. Students must pass a written pre-admission test/entrance exam and an interview to be admitted. This university is on the list of the best cadet colleges in Pakistan. Students can also check the result of the entrance test. Learn more about Cadet College Jhelum 8th Grade Admissions 2022 in this article.
Cadet College Jhelum Admission 2022 Detail
Cadet College Jhelum Admission 2022 Detail
8 & 9 and Class 11 of the O Level for the 2022-2023 session. Applications for admission to Grades 1 through 8 and O-Level are accepted, students are selected after a written test, interview and medical examination. Test, the written exam is held in major cities in Pakistan.
Examination Centers for Written Examinations:
The entrance examination will be held in the following cities in Pakistan and abroad.
- Saudi Arabia
www.mcj.edu.pk 2022 Admission
Form Children of military and civilian employees were eligible to enter the MCJ in the 8th grade.MES, PAF, Navel, Coast Guard, and Uniformed or Non-uniformed children are eligible for admission. However, an entrance test is held at the MCJ to pre-screen applicants. Several applicants apply for admission each year, but only a lucky few succeed. Eligibility Criteria Candidate must be between the ages of 12 and 14 on April 1, 2023. A 90-day age relief may be granted. Candidate must be a Class 7 or 8 students in April 2023 at the time of admission.Admission
Cadet College Jhelum Admission Criteria•
- Students who are in 5th grade or who have passed grade 5 are eligible for admission
- Admission is based on an entrance test taken from the 7th-grade curriculum
- Entrance exam includes English, Math, Urdu, Islamiyat and General Sciences
- A medical examination is also compulsory for admission to Cadet College Jhelum
- Interviews will also be arranged for the selected students who provide proof of this college
- Students must be at least 12-14 years of age on April 1, 2022,
- Only male students may enter Years 6, 7 and 8 at Cadet College Jhelum
- Only those students who showed up for the written test called for an interview or IQ test.
How to Apply to Cadet College Jehlum
Please complete the application form and return it along with the following documents to the address given at the bottom of this page.
- Candidates must submit four passport photos.
- Send a cashier’s check (any bank) for Rs.1500 to benefit Cadet College Jhelum.
- Photocopy of birth certificate or Form B.
There will be two written exams: one each in English, Urdu, Mathematics, Science and Islamiat (Pakistan Studies for Non-Muslims) based on the 5th, 6th and 6th-grade syllabus Classes 7th grade Punjab Text Book Board. A student who qualifies for the merit list will be invited to take the intelligence test and interview only at the prescribed centres. Only selected candidates will be notified/contacted.Admission
Jhelum Cadet College Fee Structure:
Any student wishing to see the fee structure can consult this cadet college’s website. Students can also refer to the prospectus. If you have any questions about the Cadet College Jhelum 8th Admission 2022 Form Fee Structure Last Date, you can submit them to us through this website. We will answer your questions as soon as possible.
Jhelum College Admissions Schedule
Jhelum College Admissions Schedule is mentioned for grades 6, 7 and 8. Last date update coming soon. The admission test update coming soon. Cadet College Jhelum entrance fee is mentioned for soldiers and children of civilians.
Cadet College Jhelum Admissions Process
- download the application form
- You must submit 4 passport photos
- You must pay a cashier’s check of Rs 1500 to any bank for registration
- A copy of Form B is required along with the application form.
- The Cadet College Jhelum organization mails a prospect to your mailing address along with a syllabus for the entrance test and mentions you on the admission form.
- The entrance test is taken at Cadet College Jhelum.
- Candidates who meet the testing organization’s criteria send the application letter to your mailing address.
Cadet College Jhelum Contact Numbers Address:
Cadet College Jhelum, Peer Shahab, G.
edu.pkOfficial website: www.militarycollege.edu.
pkHelp Line: PTCL # 0544-652081 & 0544-650582 (Ext 2255/2209)