In the last few days, Pakistan Steel Cadet College Admission 2023 began and the last date for registration is 23rd December 2023 and the writing test date will be 23 December 2023. Additionally, 12 to 14 years old applicants will be qualified for admission. After the results of the entrance test, they will announce an official list of applicants who will be admitted into the college. However, Pakistan steel cadet College admission is currently open for the class of 8th.
Pakistan Steel Cadet College Admission 2023 has been announced, however, the date for the submission of applications has not been officially announced by the college’s official. Candidates who will apply for admission must be submitting their applications through the courier.
Pakistan Steel Cadet College Admission 2023 Entry Test Date
Pakistan Steel Cadet College Admission 2023 Entry Test Date 8th Class
Candidates who plan to apply for admission to the 8th class can apply prior to the deadline due to the fact that Pakistan Steel Cadet College has made an announcement about the admission. Additionally, they will be taking the test for entry on December 2023.
Pakistan Steel Cadet College Admission 11th Class
Candidates who have completed the matric course can apply to the college. However, the closing date was announced, while the exam was announced by the official, and all admissions are made according to merit since, without a merit list, you won’t be able to get admission.
Admission Form and Prospectus:
The application form and the college prospectus are available on campus. The application fee is Rs. 1000/- in cash or via post, and the 1250/- payment is to be made via the bank draft or pay the order in favor of the principal. Pakistan Steel Cadet College Karachi 75010.
- Urdu / Islamiyat
- General Science
- General Knowledge
Pakistan Steel Cadet College Admission Form is available now and can be downloaded on the official website. All admission forms will be sent via courier. It is essential that you be able to provide the correct information as after the closing of the registration, the application cannot be accepted by the administration.
Eligibility Criteria for Admissions
- Candidates who have successfully completed Class 7th or are scheduled to sit for the annual examinations of the Class 7th exam next year.
- The candidate’s age should be between 12 and 14 years as of 2023.
Applying Procedure for Admissions
- The college prospectus, as well as the application form, may be obtained from the college at Rs. 1000 or less.
- The prospectus as well as the application form can be received via Post by sending an official cheque of Rs.
- 1250 or more to the principal of Pakistan Steel Cadet College, Steel Town, Karachi.
Written Entry Test for Admission
- The written test will consist composed of English, Maths, Urdu/Islamiat as well as General Science subjects, and the syllabus is provided within the prospectus.
- The test is scheduled to be written on the 25th of December in the following cities: Karachi, Sukkur, Multan, Lahore, Islamabad, Faisalabad, Peshawar, and Quetta.
- If there is a sufficient amount of applicants in the UAE as well as Saudi Arabia, written tests could also be conducted in Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, and Jeddah.
- Pakistan Steel Cadet College announced admission to a new session and is about to begin the selection process. In addition, the deadline for applications is December 2023.
- The last date for one fee:
- The deadline to make an application for 250 rupees is the 19th of December
- Last Date with Double Fee:
- The last day to fill out an application with 500 rupees is the 24th of December
- The test is scheduled to be written on the 24th of December
College Road, Pakistan Steel Town, Bin Qasim, Karachi 75010
Phone# 021-34721935, 021-99264308