Balochistan Education Endowment Fund BEEF announces 8000+ scholarships to students in Matric, DAE, Inter, BS, MBBS, MA MSc in addition to MS classes. BEEF offers various scholarships, such as the Provincial Open Merit scholarships (POMS)/District Open Merit Scholarships (DOMS) in addition to Institutional Open Merit scholarships (IOMS). A special Quota Open merit scholarships are also available.
For each of the categories above students must have earned an average of 60 percent marks or 3.0 out of a 4.0 CGP. Students who apply for the special qualifications for the Scholarship for Extremely vulnerable Individuals need to have at least 45 marks or 2.5 out of a 4.0 CGPA. Students must maintain that they have a minimum of 75% attendance in order to become qualified to be considered for BEEF Scholarships.
BEEF 8000 Scholarship For Matric To MS Level 2023 Apply Online
BEEF 8000 Scholarship For Matric To MS Level Advertisement
BEEF Scholarship Requirements 2023
The principal goal is to help promote Education! The eligibility criteria and statistics in relation to BEEF Scholarships The BEEF’s Programmed Manager, this year more than 8000 students will be granted BEEF Scholarships in 2023. Female and male applicants can apply for attractive stipends to further their studies. also, check BEEF Foreign And Local Scholarship 2023 For LLM And PHD In Law.
- Only those who reside in Baluchistan are qualified to be considered for BEEF Scholarships
- Matric, Intermediate, B.A . B.S, B. Com, BBA, and LLB Students may submit an application for BEEF Scholarships
- Candidates with a minimum of 60% marks in the last degree can be considered for BEEF Scholarships
- The income of the father of the applicant is not more than 15000-/PKR
- of BEEF Scholarships of BEEF Scholarships
Eligibility criteria for Beef Scholarship
- Minimum 60% marks on the last exam and 3.0 from a 4.0 GPA
- Minimum marks of 45% (or 2.5 GPA out of 4.0 required to be eligible for a Special Quota Scholarship to extremely vulnerable individuals
- Students must attend an institution full-time as an ordinary student
- Improved marks or divisions, those who failed in the subject, and students who passed with grace marks aren’t qualified to be considered for a BEEF scholarship.
- Anyone who is a recipient of any other scholarship is not ineligible to apply
To make it easier for pupils, BEEF has prepared a one-page form for all classes. However, students should take note of the guidelines on the page back, and then fill out the form in the correct manner. Complete forms won’t be accepted. If the application is made with the help of false documents, not only will the scholarship will be terminated However, but legal action can be also taken.
How To Apply For the BEEF 8000 Scholarship
The scholarship for Categories A, as well as B (DOMS as well as IOMS), can only be accepted by the institution’s head via post. The application forms and instructions are sent to the institution’s head or focal individuals. The application form for the scholarship is available on the BEEF website.
The following documents need to be submitted with the application form for scholarships:
- Copy of the DMC/Semester/Class/DMC result certified by the director of the institution or Focal person.
- Copy of the CNIC/B-form, and smart cards of the student
- A copy of the CNIC of the father or guardian
- Copy of Local Domicile
- A Disability Certificate if it is applicable
- An electronic copy of pay slips for children of employees at BS-16
- The documents required for certain categories (Death certificate from the father of orphans, a certificate of religious belief for minorities, etc. …)
BEEF Scholarships Application Form 2023
Application forms to apply for Balochistan Education Endowment Fund Scholarships for session 2023 can be found at the official site.
Balochistan Education Endowment Fund BEEF Contact Numbers
Phone: +92 (81) 9202096
Email: [email protected]
Address: 69/A BEEF Office, Chaman Housing Scheme, Quetta, Balochistan