Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department Jobs Important Dates 2024
|Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department
|Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :
|Bachelors , Intermediate , Masters , Matric , Middle , Primary
Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department Jobs Total Vacancies
Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Primary, Middle, Matric, Inter, and Bachelor.
Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department Jobs Online Apply
- Handwritten applications along with relevant documents should reach Wildlife Punjab Office
- The last date for submission of application is 31 Dec 2024
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department Jobs 2024 has been announced in the newspaper. You can check all the required information about these vacancies. The education required for these vacancies is Primary, Middle, Matric, Inter, and Bachelor. The closing date for these vacancies is 31 Dec 2024. Both males and females can apply for these jobs. The location of these vacancies is Punjab. The age limit required for these vacancies is 18 to 30 years. The candidates who meet the required eligibility criteria can send the application form to the given address below.
Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department Jobs 2024
The application deadline is April 15, 2019. qualified candidates who reside in the Punjab Province to fill the post of vacant name: the Assistant Director of Wildlife (BPS-17), Wildlife Supervisor (BPS-15) and Chief Draftsman (BPS-15), Wildlife Inspector (BPS-11), Wildlife Monitor (BPS-09) driver (BPS-05), Green Man or Baildar (BPS-01), Chowkidar (BPS-01), Naib Qasid (BPS-01) and the Animal Keeper (BPS-01) and Sweeper (BPS-01).
Latest Vacancies in Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department
The application process is open to eligible candidates who reside in the province of Punjab for the following positions under the gree Pakistan program. Strictly on a contract basis until the completion date of the pc-1 Project (30-06-2023). The program can be extended for any additional period, subject to further extension of the program and the satisfaction of the performance assessment.
Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department Jobs Advertisement Paper
The Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department invites applications for more than 80 Wildlife supervisors, drivers, drafting technicians, Wildlife watchers, Directors, Inspectors, and other openings in the daily newspaper today for the following positions within Punjab, Pakistan. Candidates with a Primary, Middle, or Matric Education, Intermediate or Graduation can apply on the day of application. The eligible candidates can apply to the latest Wildlife & Parks Department jobs through December 31 2024. Check out the complete advertisement online to learn how to apply for the latest Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department job openings.
How to Submit Application form for Wildlife Jobs
- The candidates who want to submit the application form can send it to the address on the advertisement paper
- Candidates must bring their original CNIC, domicile, educational documents, and certificates of experience during the interview.
- 2. Candidates applying for more than one position must submit an application form in a different format.
Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department Jobs 2024 Application Form
Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 31/12/2022