||Punjab Police PPSC
||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :
||Bachelors , Intermediate
- Junior Clerck
- Age Limit is 18 to 30 years and 5 years of relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through the proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase, or decrease vacancies at any time.
- There are following Qualifications are required Intermediate, Bachelors.
- Handwritten applications along with relevant documents should reach LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, near AIWAN-E-IQBAL, Garhi Shahu, Lahore.
- The last date for submission of an application is December 21.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Test/Interview.
Punjab Polich has announced the Junior Clerck jobs 2020 and Special Protection Unit SPU Interpreter. The aspirant read the advertisement and then apply.
Punjab Police Junior Clerk PPSC Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria Apply Online
Last Date of Application Form Submission is 21/01/2021
[jetpack_subscription_form title="Get Jobs on Email" subscribe_button="Subscribe"]