Pakistan Engineering Council Jobs Important Dates 2022
|Industry/Company||Pakistan Engineering Council PEC|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Experience||20 Years Experience required|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 50,000-60,000|
Pakistan Engineering Council Jobs Total Vacancies
Pakistan Engineering Council Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Candidats must be Pakistani citizens.
- A Ph.D degree in engineering must be earned from an accredited college or university.
- The applicant must have at minimum 20 years of experience in engineering as a post-graduate.
- The PEC Engineer’s Registration Examination must be passed by the applicant
- Age Limit is upto 55 years.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
Pakistan Engineering Council Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Ph.D.
Pakistan Engineering Council Jobs Online Apply
- Eligible applicants can send their applications via the PEC Online Jobs Portal pec.org.pk Click Here.
- Online applications may be submitted before 8th Aug 2022.
- All the information is available on their website www.pec.org.pk.
- You will first need to create an account on their site. Click the “Create an Account” link at the top of the homepage to do this.
- Next, fill out the online application. Click the “Apply Online” link at the top of the homepage to access the application.
- After you have completed the application, it is time to submit it. Click the “Submit Application” button at the bottom to submit your application.
- Online applications can be submitted electronically without the need for a hard copy
- We hope you found this article helpful. We are here to help if you have any questions. We are happy to assist you!
- The last date for submission of application is August 8, 2022.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
The Pakistan Engineering Council PEC jobs 2022 are a fantastic opportunity for anyone interested in a career as an Additional Registrar/Head PIEDC. PEC seeks to hire employees for the Pakistan Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Center PIEDC. For the contract position, applications are welcome from qualified, experienced, and educated professionals. This position requires a Ph.D. A degree in engineering disciplines with at least 20 years of experience in the same area. Maximum age limit: 55 years.
This position is located at PEC Headquarters Islamabad. The PEC is Pakistan’s regulatory authority for engineering. They ensure that all engineers in Pakistan meet the required standards and are qualified. They are responsible for setting the guidelines and policies that govern the engineering profession in Pakistan. PEC’s current career notice will hire applicants for the position of Additional Register/Head PIEDC. If they meet the requirements for experience and qualifications, interested persons can apply for this job. You will get complete information here.
Pakistan Engineering Council PEC Jobs 2022 Details
The Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), a professional body, approves regulations for engineering education in Pakistan and the engineering profession. The 1976 PEC Act established it. It also registers experienced engineers and engineers and licenses engineering companies operating in Pakistan.
It is based in Islamabad with regional branches and liaison offices in major cities in Pakistan. In 2010, the council was made a temporary member of the Washington Accord and became a full member in 2017. It became a member of the International Professional Engineers (IntPEA) Agreement in 2011 and became a full member by 2018.
The Pakistan Engineering Council is an important voice for the engineering profession in Pakistan. It brings together education, government, and industry. PEC employs a few people at its Islamabad office and smaller offices throughout the province capitals. This includes the Azad Jammu- and Kashmir, Gilgit, and Baltistan areas.
Latest update: Pakistan Nursing Council PNC jobs
Pakistan Engineering Council PEC Jobs Advertisement 2022
- Telephone Number: 051-2829348
- Official Website: www.pec.org.pk
Pakistan Engineering Council Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 08/08/2022