Karachi Port Trust Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||Karachi Port Trust KPT|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 60,000|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , Intermediate , Masters , Matric|
Karachi Port Trust Jobs Total Vacancies
Karachi Port Trust Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
Karachi Port Trust Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Matric to Master.
Karachi Port Trust Jobs Online Apply
- you can apply online through https://kpt.gov.pk/
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
This page was created to promote Karachi Port Trust Job Opportunities. We provide the latest and forthcoming career opportunities related to Karachi Port Trust KPT Jobs 2023 Apply online through www.kpt.gov.pk.The Karachi Port Trust is an Pakistani federal agency of the government that is responsible for the operation of the port in Karachi. Karachi Port Trust headquarters. KPT headquarters are housed inside one of Pakistan’s oldest and most important buildings The Karachi Port Trust Building, constructed during British rule.
KPT Jobs 2023
Karachi Port Trust KPT Jobs 2023 have been announced in Karachi via an online job portal https://kpt.gov.pkor. The official announcement is below. The application deadline is Pakistani Nationals for the following post. Interested candidates, male or female who meet the criteria for eligibility can apply for these jobs. Qualifications, age, experience, and residence requirements for each post are listed in each advertisement listed below.
Females and males are equally qualified. Talented and skilled human resources from all corners of Pakistan are eligible to apply. The vacancies are distributed to Merit, Punjab, Sindh Rural, Sindh Urban, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, and AJK Quotas.
Karachi Port Trust Vacancies List
|Sr. No||Post Name|
|3.||Engine Room Assistant|
|5.||Supervisor – Electronic Cell|
|8.||Assistant Lab Technician|
|9.||Assistant X-Ray Technician|
Karachi Port Trust Jobs 2023
Karachi Port Trust is hiring Pipe Operator Deck GP-I Engine Room Assistant Deck GP-II Supervisor – Electronic Cell, Sub Engineer Inspector Assistant Lab Technician Assistant X-Ray Technician Electrician Mechanical, Welder General Fitter and Hydraulic, Winchman Greaser, Nursing Assistant, as well as Ambulance Attendant.
How to Apply for Karachi Port Trust KPT Jobs 2023?
- Candidates are required to submit applications using the Application Format found at the KPT website www.kpt.gov.pk or click here.
- Individuals interested in applying can send their applications along with a complete CV (holding the complete biodata) along with copies of the documents supporting them in the direction of Manager (Human Ressources), Karachi Port Trust, KPT Head Office Building, Eduljee Dinshaw Road, Karachi.
- Applications must be received within 15 days from the date of publication of this announcement on the front page of a newspaper.
KPT Jobs 2023 Apply Online | Karachi Port Trust Advertisement
Karachi Port Trust Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 03/08/2023