|Industry/Company||Punjab School Education Department PSED|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 20000-30000|
|Qualifications||Matric , Middle|
Nankana Class 4 Jobs Detail:-
Nankana Class 4 Jobs Qualification:-
- Age Limit is 18 to to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
- There are following Qualifications are required Middle, Matric.
Nankana Class 4 Jobs Procedure to Apply:-
- Handwritten applications along with relevant documents should reach at Chief Executive Authority Education Nankana Sahib.
- The last date for submission of application is 10-11-2020.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
We are pleased to inform you that Nankana Sahib Class 4 Jobs 2021 have been announced in daily jang newspaper by the district School Education Department Nankana Sahib.CEO Education Nankana sahib is seeking applications for various vacant Class Four positions. These jobs are announced through a latest advertisement which is published in daily newspapers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the advertised posts before the deadline.
Nankana Sahib Class 4 Jobs 2021 in Punjab Application Form Download
Nankana Sahib Class 4 Jobs 2020 PDF Advertisment Download from given linkLast Date of Application Form Submission is 10/01/2021