Nursing Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 60000|
Nursing Jobs Total Vacancies
Nursing Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants possessing BSc Nursing or Nursing Diploma with Midwifery Diploma may apply for these Nursing Career Opportunities. Candidates must be registered with Pakistan Nursing Council.Other departments are looking for Instructors, Statistical Officer, Assistants, and Psychologists. Applicants possessing M.Phil, MSc, Bachelor’s Degree, and Master’s Degree may apply for these vacancies.
Candidates from any district of Punjab are eligible for this recruitment. Females, Males, and Transgenders are applicable. The detailed information regarding Syllabus for Written Examination/Test, Age Limitation, Detailed Eligibility Criteria, and Application Procedure can be obtained from the advertisement.
Nursing Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required BS Nursing, Nursing Diploma.
Nursing Jobs Online Apply
- Interested and qualified applicants may fill the Application Form online at the PPSC website.
- Candidates can open the PPSC Online Job Portal https://www.ppsc.gop.pk and download the Challan Form to deposit the Application Processing Fee.
- Applicants may fill the application form online at the prescribed link after depositing the application processing fee.
- Applicants must have scanned copies of the deposit slip, Copy of CNIC, and Recent Passport-Size Photograph.
- To fill the Application Form online visit the given blog or Click Here.
Through this page, we provide information regarding Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Jobs Advertisement No. 35. This ad contains Charge Nurses Jobs 2023 in Punjab. Interested applicants looking for Staff Nurses Jobs 2023/Nursing Jobs 2023/Nursing Jobs in Punjab should not miss this career opportunity. Both males and females who belong to Punjab Province may apply.
Latest Nurses Jobs In PPSC 2023
Nursing Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 15/11/2021