KPK Police Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||KPK Police Police|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 30000 -35000|
|City||Banu, Dir, Kohat, Mangora, Mardan|
KPK Police Jobs Total Vacancies
KPK Police Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to to 25 years
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on Test/ Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
KPK Police Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Matric.
KPK Police Jobs Online Apply
- The last date for submission of application is June 30th September,2020
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
KPK Police is going to recruit fresh and energetic candidates for Police force jobs in order to maintain law and order situation in the Khyber Pakhtunkhaw Province. KP Police shall select the suitable candidates having metric degree will be eligible for the constable jobs.Both Male and Female are encouraged to apply and join KP Police Force Jobs before 30-09-2020.Written and Physical test shall be inducted through Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency ETEA 2020.
Application Form for KPK Police Constables jobs 2020 are being dispatched over here in order to facilitate to desiring candidates to join accordingly.Every candidate which is physically fit and having matriculation degree with KPK Domicile may apply.
Download KPK Police Constable Jobs 2020 pdf advertisement below
KPK Police Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 30/09/2020
Sir I love police please