Islamabad Police Jobs Important Dates 2022
|Industry/Company||Islamabad Police police|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 70,000|
Islamabad Police Jobs Total Vacancies
Islamabad Police Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents at the Interview Time.
- Candidates is already in the government Service then they should apply through the proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% for women, 5% for minorities, and 5% for the Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies at any time.
Islamabad Police Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required primary to master.
Islamabad Police Jobs Online Apply
- you can apply online through Islamabad Police official website.
- The last date for submission of the application is 5 Dec 2022.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Test/Interview.
On 8 Nov 2022 Police department announced vacancies for the post of ASI in Islamabad Police. We can inform you about Islamabad police Jobs 2022 that was announced a few days ago, Now candidates who can meet the required eligibility criteria for Police so can Apply Online from the official website of Islamabad Police or from this page and you can check the Last Date for Registration here. ICT police Jobs 2022 is the best police job in Pakistan. Candidates who want to join ICT police jobs 2022 should apply online at the ICT police website. Both male and female candidates can apply online for these Islamabad police constable jobs in 2022. The education required for these ICT police jobs in 2022 is Middle, Matric, and Inter. ISB police jobs 2022 last date is mentioned on the advertisement paper, which is given below. The location of these vacancies is in Islamabad. Candidates who want to apply for Islamabad police jobs in 2022 should read the eligibility criteria given below. The no of posts announced by ICT police jobs is 1668.
Islamabad jobs for police in 2022 are a good option for male and female employees who want to be part of an organization where they can showcase their talents and devotion to their nation. The minimum requirement required for this job is the Metric. Candidates who meet the requirements are eligible to fill in the application form mentioned in the Islamabad police Jobs advertisement. The last date to apply for this Islamabad police will not be extended .you can apply before 17-OCT-2022
Islamabad Police Jobs 2022
|posted date||26 Nov 2022|
|job type||full time|
|education required||middle to master|
|last date||5 Dec 2022|
|No of Post||Multiple|
Islamabad police jobs 2022 Latest Advertisement
Selection Process for ICT Jobs
- Measurement of Height & Chest
- Running Test
- Written Test
Islamabad Police Jobs 2022 Apply Online
اسلام آباد پولیس میں ملازمت کے خواہشمند نوجوان متوجہ ہوں.
اسلام آباد پولیس نے خالی آسامیوں پر بھرتی کیلئے اپنا
” آن لائن ریکروٹمنٹ پورٹل ” شیئر کر دیا ہے.
نیچے دیے گئے لنک پر کلک کر کے آپ اپنا “سائن آپ” بنائیں، آسانی آپ اپنی مطلوبہ آسامی کیلئے اپلائی کر سکیں گے.
The police department has announced 1600+ posts for Sub-Inspectors and Constables at ISB Police for 2022-23 800 Sub Inspector and Constable jobs within ICT Police Jobs 2022. Islamabad Capital Territory ICT Police will announce 808 jobs for Sub Inspectors, Assistant Sub Inspectors, and Constables. Also, Islamabad Police may authorize National Testing Service (NTS) for its Physical Test, Written tests & Interviews. Candidates from Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, FATA, ICT & AJK are eligible to apply for these jobs.
- Height: 5 Feet 7 Inches for Males and 5 Feet 2 Inches for Females
- Chest minimum 33×34-1/2 inches, with an expansion of 1.5 inches
- Test of running: 1.5 Miles in 10.5 minutes for male candidates and 15 minutes for female Candidates.
The candidate must pass the Endurance Test 1.5 Miles in 10.5 minutes for Male Candidates and 15 minutes for female Candidate
ICT Police Jobs 2022
Islamabad police jobs 2022 has the potential to attract those who are enthusiastic about their country and wishes to become an officer of the Police. Anybody who meets the qualifications could apply. The applicants can expect to be employed regularly within the Islamabad Police. You’ve decided to become a part of the Islamabad Police.
Application applications for Islamabad Police Jobs 2022 will be out, and qualified candidates are advised to fill them out. The ICT Police jobs 2022 are open to female and male candidates from Pakistan with relevant experience in ICT work. Applicants are required to follow the process that the organization has outlined. Original documents are required for every candidate. The positions in Police are open to applicants who meet the criteria listed below.
List of Available Vacancies in Islamabad Police Jobs 2022
- Open Merit 63
- ICT 709 (General) 83 (Women) 42 (Minorities)
- Punjab 354 (General) 42 (Women) 21 (Minorities)
- Sindh (R) 80 (General) 10 (Women) 05 (Minorities)
- Sindh (U) 54 (General) 06 (Women) 03 (Minorities)
- KP 81 (General) 10 (Women) 05 (Minorities)
- Balochistan 42(General) 05 (Women) 03 (Minorities)
- FATA 21 (General) 03 (Women) 01 (Minorities)
- Gilgit Baltistan 07 (General) 01 (Women)
- AJK 14 (General) 02 (Women) 01 (Minorities)
|To Sign Up and Apply for Job Please Click On||Link 1 or Link 2|
|To Download Advertisement Please:||Click Here|
Jobs in Islamabad Police 2022
|Post Name||Education required||Age limit||Salary|
|Assistant||Bachelor||18 to 25 years||65,000|
|ASI||Bachelor||18 to 25 years||55,000|
|Constable||Matric||18 to 25 years||45,000|
|Driver||Matric||18 to 25 years||30,000|
|Stenotypist||Inter||18 to 25 years||45,000|
|DEO||Inter||18 to 25 years||50,000|
|Naib Qasid||Primary||18 to 25 years||28,000|
Islamabad Police Jobs Salary and benefits
Everyone would like to join the Islamabad police force because it provides numerous benefits and respect. A few of these benefits will be listed in the following table.
- The way to a successful career
- Education of the children
- The cost of training sessions is a good investment.
- A tranquil workplace
- A right for equal opportunities in learning
- A very high monthly income
- Benefits of medical treatment
- Accommodation and travel expenses
- Free food
- The team members are supportive and professional.
- The schedule of duty can be flexible.
How do you apply for Islamabad police jobs 2022
- You can apply online for these ICT Police jobs in 2022 through the ICT Police website
- Many applicants applying for Islamabad police posts are keen to join the company. However, they don’t know which way to use it and how to submit their resumes. If you succeed in the interview, you will be contacted within a short time afterward.
- The upcoming posts will be available for the ASIS (Assistant Sub Inspector ) and Constable. Application forms for Islamabad Capital Police & Counter-Terrorism Force will be available on this page. The latest advertisement is shortly published in the daily Jang Newspaper. It is the possibility of a golden career for the young interested in joining the police force of Islamabad. It is awaiting an advertisement they can apply for after announcing the following posts in the ICT police.
Eligibility criteria to join the Islamabad police
Eligibility Criteria for Constable Islamabad Police:
- Education: Matric or Equivalent
- Age: 18-25 years old
- Physical Measurement: For males, Height should be 5’7 and Chest 33 * 34 1/2” while Female Height should be 5 2.”
- For males, the One Kilometer testing should be completed within 7 minutes, while the Female One Kilometer should be cleared in 10 minutes.
- All Pakistani CNIC holders are eligible to apply for the job form
Islamabad Police Constable Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|Age limit||18 to 25 years|
|No of Post||Multiple|
Islamabad Capital Territory Police rank and Salary in Pakistan
A constable in the Islamabad police earns an amount of Rs 49,741 (starting salary) per month. This is comparable to the police inspectors of the provincial police. Police inspectors in Islamabad however, receive the equivalent of Rs 105,000 plus monthly, and this is more than the pay of the DIG grade in police in provinces who receives more than Rs 98,000 per month. Islamabad Capital Territory Police rank and salary.The ranks of constable, head constable and assistant sub-inspector ( ASI) were elevated to BPS 5 to 7, and 9 to 7, 9 and 11, respectively. In last government
Islamabad Police Jobs For Females
Female police officer posts in Islamabad are available. The job is open to ladies from Pakistan. The criteria for eligibility for these positions is a Matriculation degree holder between 18 and 25. Securing the parts is based on a writing test and an interview.
This police force is seeking skilled and competent women to join its ranks to assist the residents of Islamabad. These positions offer attractive pay packages and other amenities. When the deadline approaches to apply, candidates must carefully review the requirements and other guidelines. These positions are a fantastic chance for women looking to contribute to their nation by becoming police officers.
Duties of Islamabad Police
Islamabad police are able to perform various duties under the guidance of the top management or according to post rank. todayjobs.pk has outlined certain duties performed by ICT police.
- Islamabad Police ensure that the safety of residents of Islamabad and offer a an environment that is user-friendly.
- Keep the law and order in a timely manner.
- To stop, detect and investigate criminal acts.
- They ensure the smooth traffic flow within the city using the most advanced traffic systems
- Security of the President as well as the Prime Minister of Pakistan as well as heads of state and international dignitaries that visit Islamabad Foreign Diplomats living in Islamabad and other important facilities. Information gathering to meet the targets and objectives of the ICT police.
- Get the public involved for fighting crime. CPLC Public conciliatory committees and the human rights watch groups.
- Aid the people in distress by assisting them through Rescue-15.
General Instructions for Islamabad Police Jobs 2022
- There is no relaxation in the height, chest or age is allowed in any person.
- Candidates are required to supply complete and accurate details. False information will be grounds for action against in accordance with section 420/468/471 PPC which can result in a sentence of for up 7 years.
- Candidates must submit an affirmation of their non-participation in any criminal matter or activity. If the affidavit is false the applicant will be barred from applying for police posts in the future and legal action will be taken in addition.
- Transgender people may apply as per their self-perceived gender identity as per to the requirements of Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Act, 2018 and gender as defined in CNIC.
- Federal employees who meet the eligibility requirements can apply via the appropriate procedure at the time of applying.
- Candidates for currently serving or retired police personnel who are applying for a family claim basis must provide all the documentation of their claim, such as an pension plan, retirement orders etc . at the time of interview.
- Verification of the character and academic historical antecedents of the candidates selected will be carried out. If there is any fake or fake details or criminal records, the selection is withdrawn or removed immediately and the applicant is dismissed from employment (if the information is found to be false following being employed) in addition to legal actions may be brought against the candidate.
- The details of exam centers can be found on the ICT Police website. However, the choice of a centers for applicants is the exclusive rights of ICT Police.
- Candidates are advised wear joggers, or appropriate shoes and carry their own drinking water to complete the endurance tests.
- Just eligible candidates who meet the physical/endurance requirements as well as the the written test are called to an an interview.
- The passing of the test or stage can allow candidates to take the next stage/test. If a candidate fails in any test or stage is not qualified for the next stage.
- Departmental Recruitment Board (DRB) and their staff check the physical standards of the candidates during the interview. If a deficiency is discovered, the applicants are disqualified from being recruited for the ICT Police and necessary legal action will be taken. A decision by the DRB is final.
- In the process of the final selection the candidates will be required undergo a an entire medical exam conducted by the medical board/civil surgical surgeons from the Federal Government. When they undergo a medical examination, applicants who are found to have eyesight that is less than 6/6 are not eligible from service. Additionally, those who have Hepatitis B & C and other permanent illnesses will also be disqualified.
- Candidates who are selected must be able to accept the Rules/Regulations that govern behavior, discipline, promotion, retirement, and other related issues as they are formulated by the government.
About Islamabad Police
Islamabad Police is also known as ICT police or Capital Territory Police which was created in 1981 to ensure an orderly in Islamabad. The headquarters is located in Islamabad. There are several police stations in the Islamabad Police, which are situated in the areas of Islamabad. The Islamabad Capital Territory Police was founded on January 1st, 1981. They must ensure the law is followed to ensure the safety of property and persons. The primary function that was the responsibility of the National Guard was to limit civil disorder. It was accountable for the security of the public. This is done by enforcing local, state as well as Federal laws.
Additionally, they provide assistance and assistance in emergencies or crises. Today ICT Police force is very efficient in achieving its goals. The Islamabad Police now has a Special Forces unit known as”the Special Forces. It is the Islamabad Police is now made consisting of 22 police stations.
- Islamabad Police ensure that citizens are safe in Islamabad and offer a user-friendly environment.
- Keep law and order promptly.
- To identify, prevent and investigate criminal acts.
- They provide adequate traffic flow by implementing a modern traffic system.
- Security of the President, the Prime Minister of Pakistan, and Heads of State and Foreign dignitaries that visit Islamabad Foreign Diplomats living in Islamabad and various other crucial establishments. Information gathering to meet the targets and objectives of the ICT police.
- Get the public involved in fighting crime. CPLC public conciliatory committees and the human rights watch groups.
- Aid the citizens in times of need through the Rescue-15 program.
Islamabad Police Jobs Roll No Slip
After the test you can download roll No slip of Islamabad police below link
- Inspector General of Police
Contact # 051-9259397
- WhatsApp: 0334-0004727
Islamabad Police Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 05/12/2022