Human Rights Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||Human Rights Human Rights|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 45,000|
|Newspaper||Nawa i Waqt|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , Masters|
Human Rights Jobs Total Vacancies
Human Rights Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
Human Rights Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Bachelor and Master.
Human Rights Jobs Online Apply
- You can apply online through http://www.njp.gov.pk/
- The last date for submission of the application is 22 Feb 2023.
- Incomplete applications received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2023 has been announced today in the newspaper. You can check all details about these vacancies in the Ministry of Human Rights. The education required for these vacancies is Bachelor and Master. The last date to apply for these vacancies is 22 Feb 2023 . Candidates who can meet the required eligibility criteria can apply online through www.njp.gov.pk website or you can also apply online through this page. You can check the advertisement paper and eligibility criteria for these Human Rights vacancies in 2023.
Human Rights Jobs 2023
Ministry of Human Rights Government of Pakistan seeks dynamic, motivated, and enthusiastic professionals to fill its new projects. We have the 2023 Ministry of Human Rights, Islamabad Jobs.For its project “Establishment of Transgender Protection Center,” the Ministry of Human Rights is looking for qualified applicants. These vacancies are open to candidates who meet the requirements of the position.
Latest Vacancies in Ministry of Human Rights
The receptionist and Deputy Director are available. Candidates can read the post details and their requirements for each post in the advertisement. Overall, candidates holding Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees may apply for these vacancies. Only those with the required qualifications and experience are eligible to apply. The latest advertisement for the Ministry of Human Rights Jobs in Islamabad in November 2023 is out. They are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic, experienced, brilliant candidate to fill these positions. The Ministry of Human Rights invites applications from qualified candidates to fill the following positions in the project “Establishment of Transgender Protection Centre(ETPC).” This is a contract-only job. These New Govt Jobs Islamabad are open to eligible male/female candidates from all over the country.
How to Apply for Vacancies in 2023
- Online Applications Forms can be found at www.njp.gov.pk
- Only applications that are submitted on the prescribed forms will be accepted.
- At the interview, candidates will need to bring original documents.
- Candidates already serving in the Government Service should submit their applications through the proper channels
Human Rights Jobs 2023 Apply Online | www.njp.gov.pk
Human Rights Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 22/02/2023