WAPDA provides the opportunity to pay for a 2023 internship that has a nationwide reach specifically designed for students looking for professional experience to build their portfolios to meet needs of the market. This program is designed to give youngsters with an chance to work alongside professionals with years of experience to get an on-the-job education, gain real practical experience, and also learn how to conduct themselves in the most respected organization in Pakistan.
The applicants (male and female) are invited to apply. They are looking for candidates who are committed, energetic and self-motivated, as well as eager to discover.
This WAPDA Internship Program is offered in various disciplines, such as Electrical/Electronic & Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Sciences, Geological Engineering, Finance & Accounting, Human Resources Management, and Mass Communication.
The Internship Program period is eight weeks. A total of 50 jobs are open. Candidates who are selected will be given a salary of an amount of Rs. 20,000/- per Month. Fresh and Recent Graduates could apply. Maximum age is 26 to apply for these openings.
The candidates who are from Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan, Azad Kashmir, and Ex-FATA can be considered for the Internship Program.
Wapda Internship Program 2023 Apply Online Last Date
About Water and Power Development Authority
The Federal Government of Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority is an independent and autonomous body that oversees the state’s water and electricity infrastructure. After the country gained independence in 1958, a Parliamentary Act was created it.
The largest dams in Pakistan are owned by WAPDA, which also actively manages and controls the needs and demands of Pakistan’s domestic and commercial sectors. To meet the escalating demands of the power sector, it also plans to finish five additional multi-purpose dams.
In order to lower electricity prices while still meeting consumer demands, WAPDA aims to produce clean and hygienic energy at prices that Pakistan’s citizens can afford. The business operates a nationwide independent network.
Wapda Internship Program 2023 Advertisement
List of Disciplines Internship Offer
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Computer Science
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Mass Communications
Stipend And No of Seats
- Rs. 20000 /- per month stipend
- Total 50 seats
WAPDA Internship Program Eligibility Criteria
- Any applicant who meets the eligibility requirements listed below may apply.
- A recent or recent graduate with no more than three years of experience is required to apply.
- Obtain a 2.8 CGPA at the very least.
- 26 years old is the maximum allowed age.
- Seats are distributed based on open merit in Punjab, KPK, Sindh, Baluchistan, Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Kashmir, and the tribal districts of KPK.
How to Apply for WAPDA Internship Program 2023
- Candidates can submit their applications for the WAPDA internship program online.
- Applications delivered in person will not be accepted.
- No employment will result from successfully completing the internship program.
- An incomplete application won’t be taken into consideration.
Check Also: How To Choose An Internship Main Things To Consider
WAPDA Internship Program Deadline
The deadline to apply for the internship program is April 12, 2023.
Required Documents For Wapda Internship Program
- All Academic 1 Educational Docx
- Diploma or Final Transcript I Degree
- CNIC Copy
- Domicile Copy
- Updated CV
- 02 recent passport-size photos
Terms & Conditions
- An active bank account in the candidates’ names must be present.
- Candidates need to be from HEC-recognized universities or relevant boards.
- At the time of the interview, original documents must be shown.
- The internship program cannot guarantee employment after successful completion.