UOG Starts Registration of Private Candidates for Annual Exams of Associate Degree Programs (Arts, Science), MA & M.Sc Programs, Schedule, Fee is given here.
The University of Gujrat has announced the University Of Gujrat BA BSC Private Registration 2023 for Associate Degree.
If candidates have passed the inter exam from a board of province other than Punjab then an original copy of the NOC will also be required. If candidates have passed the graduation exam from other than the University of Gujrat (UOG) then such candidates will also have to produce an original copy of NOC.
The registration form will not be received without the required documents. A list of documents required has been given on the backside of the registration form. You will get all details of the UOG registration Exam Schedule, Private Exam fee, and Documents required for Registration.
University Of Gujrat BA BSC Private Registration 2023 Associate Degree
University Of Gujrat BA BSC Associate Degree Private Registration 2023
For the annual exams in 2023, the University of Gujrat UOG has announced the registration schedule for private candidates for BA, BSc, and Associate degrees. Students who wish to appear in the Annual Examination under the University of Gujrat as Private students may submit their registration forms now. Students wanting to appear for the associate degree exams may apply for registration no later than November 30th, 2022.
Registration applications can be submitted with a double fee from December 1st to December 15th, 2022. December 30th, 2022 is the last day to apply with a triple fee. PKR: 3000/- is the registration fee that can be deposited in any branch of Punjab Bank in the form of a challan.
University Of Gujrat Private Registration 2023 Advertisement
University of Gujrat BA associate degree Private Exam Registration Schedule
- The last date for registration with single fees is 30 November 2022
- The last date for registration with double fees is from date 01 December 2022 to 15 December 2022
- The last date for registration with triple fees is from 16 December to 30 December 2022
Gujrat University BA / Associate degree Private Exam Fee 2023
- Registration single fee is Rs. 3000/-
- If the registration fee is submitted through a bank draft, then a bank draft of PKR” 3200/- is required
The registration form is available at the bank of Punjab-specific branches without any cost. The registration form can also be downloaded from the university website www.uog.edu.pk
Documents required for UOG Exam Registration 2023
- Complete the Registration form with
- Matric, Intermediate, BA/BSc certificate and equivalence certificate
- National ID Card copy,
- Passport size photograph
- Students who have completed their previous degree from any other university are required to provide the relevant university’s NOC