Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan (BZU) is accepting students in 2022 for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs, including BBA, BCS, MCS, MBA, BSc, BA, MA, MSc, BA Fine Arts & Designing Architecture, Agriculture, Pharm-D, DVM, Accounting & Finance, LL.B (3 Year) Philosophy, and numerous other disciplines. Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Admission BZU Multan is a progressive university that is located in Multan located in the Punjab province of Pakistan. It is among the major universities in South Punjab.
BZU admissions for 2022 are now open as well. Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan is offering admissions to various disciplines as listed below. Below you’ll be able to get complete details regarding BZU Multan’s fee structure for 2022 and the last date for admission forms, BZU admission advertisement 2022 merit list, scholarships and admissions guide 2022 process and much more.
Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Admission 2022 Fee Structure
Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Admission 2022
For the benefit of students seeking admission with self-financing now BZU Multan University Admissions Form 2022, Last Date is out. Candidates who have passed their final 12th year of studies through BISE. Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE). The BZU is eager to meet students who are motivated and confident about their academics. This is why you’re recommended on this page to apply for admission into this prestigious University.
If you’ve passed your Intermediate or equivalent exam under BISE and are looking to pursue further studies at a well-prepared institution This is the ideal University giving you the opportunity to be part of the oldest University. Bahuddin Zakariya University starts functioning in 1975, from an unoccupied building that comprised just 8 relevant departments.
Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Admission Undergraduate Admissions 2022 Form
BZU Multan Undergraduate Admissions 2022 Application Form, Last Date is out and the applicants who wish to be registered on self-finance. They will not make announcements on the merit lists. If you’re interested in applying for admission to self-finance, then apply in 2022.Admission form
BZU Multan Undergraduate Admission 2022 Last Date has been announced 2022. The applicants who intend to apply for self-financing since after the closing of admission, no merit list is displayed and only a few seats are available.
BZU Undergraduate Programs
Bahuddin Zakariya University is offering admission to undergraduate students in the following faculties, both for evening and morning classes.
- Faculty of Science (BS HONS/4-year Programs)
- Faculty of Agriculture Science and Technology (B. Sc. Morning and evening programs.
- Faculty of Islamic Studies and Language (BS HONS/Morning programs)
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (Morning or Evening programs)
- Faculty of Veterinary Sciences (Morning / Evening)
- Faculty of Commerce, Law and Business Administration
- Faculty of Pharmacy (5-year Morning /Evening programs)
www.bzu.edu.pk online admission 2022
Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Multan is accepting applications for fall 2022 for postgraduate and undergraduate programs.
BZU BA Private Admission 2022
Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan is one of the oldest universities in Pakistan. With several campuses, the university can offer qualifications in more than sixty different areas like law, Business Administration, Medical Engineering Pharmacy, Agriculture, and more.
BZU BA Registration 2022
The test is conducted to evaluate the capabilities of candidates. Candidates can learn more about admission procedures in the advertisement. The admission application is completed online. Fill in the admission application form according to the directions provided in the admission notice. Get the BZU admission application form here.
The classes are in session and enrollment for the fall semester for the mentioned courses is in process. As in previous years, students from M.Phil. Students who are interested in applying are able to download the admission application, fee structure and advertisement on this page. The information is provided below. The merit lists of the entry test as well as waiting lists are available in parallel in the building of BZU.
How can I apply for admission at BZU in 2022?
Many applicants don’t know the procedure to apply to be admitted to Baha-Uddin Zakariya University BZU Multan simply because each university has its own process for applying. We have therefore described the steps and procedure in a straightforward manner to apply for admission into BZU Multan.
- Login or Register yourself on the given link bzu.edu.pk/bootstrap/login.php
- Choose your degree or subject area that you’d like to be a part of.
- Complete the admissions application precisely and fill in all the necessary personal and academic details.
- Print your admission application as well as the fee challan. After that, you will be able to pay for admission to any of the branches belonging to the national bank of Pakistan.
- Upload the bank’s challan online. then wait for the announcement on the merits list issued by BZU University.
BZU Multan Fee Structure 2022
Baha Uddin Zakariya University (BZU) Multan offers different study programs. They also have a distinct fee structure that is applicable to all of their programs. BZU Multan Fee structure 2022 for admissions to all sorts of programs is available through the prospectus for the university and is available from the admissions office of the university for the cost of 600 rupees. 600 only.
- M.A. (in ALL programs) Morning session The cost is the amount is Rs. 24,700/- (1st semester)
- Masters (In every program) ) Breakfast session The cost is Rs. 24,700/- (1st semester)
- MA (in each course) Afternoon session. 36,700/- (1st semester)
- M.Sc. (In All programs) ) Afternoon session for $. 36,700/- (1st semester)
- BA (Annual System) The amount is in the amount of Rs. 3000/-
- BSc (Annual System) Rs. 3200/-
- BSc(Hons)/BS (all programs) Rs. 24700/- (1st semester)
BZU Scholarships 2022
BZU is a Public Sector University recognized by HEC.BZU offers a variety of scholarships for student aid. The BZU scholarships in 2022 are offered to applicants based on their competition. BZU also provides fee concessions as well as interest-free loans for deserving students in accordance with the guidelines. BZU offers scholarships to students who are deemed academically meritorious. BZU Multan was renamed in the name of Sufi from Suhrawardiyya or ordered Hazrat Baha-Uddin Zakariya (RA).
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
To be eligible for admission to undergraduate programs, students who have completed the Intermediate or are taking the tests this year are considered eligible. Students who have BSC degrees may apply for the 5th-semester program.Admission form