UHS MDCAT Syllabus 2024 pdf Download

UHS MDCAT Syllabus 2024 pdf Download

UHS MDCAT Syllabus 2024 pdf Download

MDCAT Syllabus 2024 (Updated) According to the University of Health Sciences Lahore (UHS) is available here.UHS MDCAT Syllabus 2024 pdf Download Medical & Dental College Admission Test (MDCAT) is a pre-requisite for admission in all medical and dental colleges both public and private sector in Punjab Pakistan. This test is taken as multiple-choice questions (MCQ). Each MCQ carries 5 marks while there is a negative marking of -1 mark for the wrong answer. All those students who are seeking Admission in UHS MDCAT Entry University Health Sciences Lahore (UHS) affiliated Govt. Medical & Dental College, are required to appear in MDAT. UHS MDCAT Syllabus 2024 pdf Download online without any trouble.

UHS MDCAT Syllabus 2024 Download Online

MDCAT UHS Syllabus 2024

Physics 44 MCQs
Chemistry 58 MCQs
English 30 MCQs
Biology 88 MCQs

www.uhs.edu.pk UHS MDCAT Syllabus 2024 pdf Download

Hello students! If are seeking University of Houston Syllabus Sample Papers or past Papers Biology Physics Chemistry, English here you can find all the information on the subject. The Admission criteria in UHS affiliated colleges/Universities is the 80% Marks in the UHS medical entry test and the remaining 20% marks are of the F.Sc Pre Medical.

University of Health Sciences UHS is a university that is located within Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. It is a globally recognized research institution that is student-centric with the aim of improvement of the quality of healthcare provided to the people.

UHS MDCAT Entry Test Date 2024

If you’re having issues download UHS MDCAT Syllabus in PDF format If you have any questions, feel free to comment using the comment box below. I will be able to provide the solution to your queries.

MDCAT pdf Syllabus 2024

Click Here To Download

Female and male candidates who are seeking admission to medicine and surgery (MBBS) as well as a bachelor of dentistry (BDS). According to them, UHS conducts this test in Punjab each year. If you fail to pass the test, applicants who apply for admission will be rejected.

UHS MDCAT Entry Test Result 2024

This page will show the UHS MDCAT Entry Test Results in Merit lists for entry tests waiting lists Self Finance merit list and reserved seat merit list and the final list of candidates will be posted here.

UHS MDCAT Entry Test Roll Number Slip Download


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *