State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan provides a unique job opportunity for students at A-level and Intermediate levels or equivalent qualifications in order to be able to qualify for Fellows members of the Society of Actuaries, USA as well as The Institute of Actuaries, UK. These are recognized internationally and are highly prestigious certificates. State Life Insurance Actuarial Training Scheme 2023 all details are given below.
A monthly stipend amounting to PKR 20000(approximately $20,000) will be provided to students during their period of training which lasts two years. A permanent position as Executive Officer will be provided after successfully completing the period of training (i.e. getting two subjects passed by the Institute of Actuaries or two examinations from the Society of Actuaries) with an average gross salary of Rs. 57,700per month, plus appealing fringe benefits.
State Life Insurance Actuarial Training Scheme 2023 For Inter Students
State Life Insurance Actuarial Training Scheme 2023 Advertisement
Eligibility Criteria from State Life Actuarial Training Scheme 2023
- Candidates must be able to pass the intermediate exam.
- Students must have at minimum 75 percent (overall) grades in intermediate and at least 80% marks in Mathematics.
- Age limit Age of 20 years
Benefits of State Life Actuarial Training Scheme 2023
- Monthly payment of Rs.20,000 in two terms
- After completing the training, candidates are able to apply for the position of executive officer.
- Numerous other benefits are also relevant. check also Fully Funded UK Trip For Pakistani Students 2023
How to Apply for State Life Actuarial Training Scheme 2023
- Go to the state life website to download the application form.
- Include the passport-sized 02 photos, CNIC Copies, and attested copies for educational certificates. Send them to the address listed below.
- Address: Divisional Head (P&GS), State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan, Principal Office, State Life Building # 09, Dr. Zia-ud-Din Ahmad Road, Karachi.
- Last date: 05 February 2023
- Candidates are required to apply through the prescribed “Application Form” which can be downloaded from the State Life website: www.statelife.com.pk.
- The Application Form must be submitted together with two passport-sized photos and a copy of CNIC and attested copies for educational documents within fifteen days of the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Only candidates who are shortlisted are invited for an interview or written test.
- The number of posts available for introduction as part of the Actuarial Training Scheme is Ten (10).