State Bank Of Pakistan Merit Scholarship Program 2024 apply online here. State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) announces Merit Scholarship Scheme 2024. Stat Bank Merit scholarships are given to gifted and intelligent children of its active and retired employees working at the level of OG-2. State Bank of Pakistan will provide opportunities to in-need and worthy students who wish to attain qualifications at the Intermediate, Graduate, and Post Graduate.
Students studying any field of study in Intermediate or Graduation or Post Graduation and diploma courses (minimum six months of duration) are eligible to apply for the award. Candidates who meet the requirements listed below in the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) Merit Scholarship Scheme 2024 have to submit their application forms together with all the necessary documents. The last date for submission of the application form for the scholarship is January 10, 2024.
State Bank Of Pakistan Merit Scholarship Program 2024 Apply Online Below
SBP Merit Scholarship Program 2024 Advertisement
State Bank Merit Scholarship 2024 Monthly Stipend Rates
- 7.330 USD for intermediate students 200 Scholarships
- PRK: 9,330/- for Graduation Students – 100 Scholarships
- PKR: 13,328/- for Postgraduation Students – Unlimited Scholarships
State Bank of Pakistan SBP Merit Scholarship 2024
- Children of SBP employees, retired and deceased workers (OG level 2) who have passed any exam with a minimum grade of B or attained a minimum of 60 percent marks in (Matriculation or Intermediate Graduation, diploma, or graduation courses).
- For GPA or CGPA grades, the student has to provide the official certificate issued by the institution, indicating the grading policy with the equivalent percentage scores.
- The applicant must be enrolled at an educational institution in this calendar year or after.
- The student cannot receive any financial aid from another source.
- The length of the course has to be specified on the application form.
- The minimum length of diploma courses is six months.
For Intermediate Courses
Candidates who have completed their intermediate level in Science Commerce, Economics, and Computer Science IT, and an Associate Diploma in Engineering is required.
For Graduation Courses
Graduate applicants with a graduation degree in Commerce, Science Economics, Business and Technology, Education, Public Administration, IT, Medical Pharmacy & Engineering are required.
For Post Graduate Courses
Candidates must possess the post Graduate Degree in Science, Commerce Economics, Business and Technical Education, Public Administration, IT, Medical Pharmacy & Engineering is necessary.
Candidates who have qualifications of Graduation as well as Post Graduation qualification and have gained admission into an HEC-recognized institution as well as in Degree Awarding Institutions are required to apply.
- Candidates who have earned a minimum 60 percent or “B grade” in Intermediate or Graduation standards are eligible to apply.
- For grades in the CGPA/GPA are required to submit the marks equivalent certificate.
- Candidates who have completed “A and O Levels” in the Cambridge International System are liable to apply.
- Students who were admitted to HEC-recognized institutions during the year 2018 are qualified to apply.
- Students who have an award from another institution are not eligible to apply.
How to apply for State Bank SBP Merit Scholarship 2024
The application form for the scholarship may be downloaded from the state bank website www.sbp.org.pk/Scholarship/App-Forms-Merit-Scho.pdf the last date to apply for the scholarship is January 10, 2024. The completed application form must be sent to the address of Mr. Amjad Ali, Senior Assistant Director of Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan, I I Chundrigar Road, Karachi.
State Bank of Pakistan Contact Info
I.I. Chundrigar Road Karachi Pakistan.
Call Us: U.A.N.: 111-727-111