The Provincial Benevolent Fund Board is offering educational scholarships through the benevolent fund to children of employees from the government in Punjab who are currently employed or retired, deceased, or disabled.
There is a limit to the number of applicants. Punjab Government will only accept applications from students who have passed the matric or higher-class examination with at least 60% mark and who are studying in the next classes of government serving and retired employees. The max number of candidates is raised to three when the child is in a school that is recognized as providing special education.
The number of children who apply for the scholarship to study 2023 for retired government employees who are disabled or decedents is three. Children of government employees who have died can apply for the primary and matric classes.
If both parents work in or for the Punjab Government, their all children can be eligible to apply to be eligible for Educational Scholarships 2023 but they must submit an application form separately. The amount listed below is for non-gazetted and gazetted federal employee’s children. The Scholarships can be given to students taking any Inter, BA, BS MA MSc, or BA MSc classes. Application for Punjab Government Servants Benevolent fund scholarships is available starting January 01 2023 until March 31st, 2023.
Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2023 Form Download Online Below
Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2023 Advertisement
Non-Gazetted (BPS 1 To 15)
- Primary To Matric (Scholarship Rs 1500)
- FA/BA and equivalent (Scholarship at Rs.6,000)
- M.A and equivalent/BDS/MBBS/B.Sc (Eng)/DVM/B.Sc (Hon)/Agri/B. Pharmacy/M.Phil/ Ph.D etc(Scholarship Rs 8,000)
Gazetted (BPS 16 To 22)
- Primary To Matric (Scholarship Rs 10,000)
- A/B or equivalent (Scholarship at 28,000 Rs)
- M.A and equivalent/BDS/MBBS/B.Sc (Eng)/DVM/B.Sc (Hon)/Agri/B. Pharmacy/M.Phil/ Ph.D etc(Scholarship Rs 32,000)
Eligibility To Apply
The scholarship will be granted to up to two children who have passed the matriculation or higher with at least 60% and who are studying in the next grade. If an additional child is enrolled at an accredited institution for special education an application can be made for the third child.
Three children can be awarded a scholarship for retired or deceased dependent on disability of Government employees
Children of deceased employees of the Government are eligible to receive the scholarship starting from the matric class
Application procedure for the Punjab Government Servant Benevolent fund
All employees of the Government are required to complete their application in the format prescribed, which is attested by the director of the department. Applications must be sent to the appropriate office by the department’s head.
The following documents must be submitted to be included with the application form.
- Copy of the CNIC/B-form from the students
- The copies of the CNIC of the parents.
- Payslip computerized copy 2023 or 2023 for employees who are in-service or an attested duplicate or the retirement book PPO in the case of retired employees.
- Copy of the results card from the university or board (result cards downloaded via the internet won’t be considered acceptable) with a minimum of 60 marks. The candidate must not fail any subject or missed any exam.
The application form is downloaded from the Administrator Benevolent Fund Alfalah Building Lahore, or the DC /Chief district welfare board of the fund. Application forms can also be downloaded from the website www.bfms.punjab.gov.pk