PEEF Scholarships 2022 For 1000 AJK Students is announced. The Govt. of Punjab has given a grant amount of approximately Rs. 750 million to establish the AJK Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF). The aim of the creation of PEEF is to offer financial assistance or grants to talented and in-need students from AJK to pursue higher education. This proposed AJK Endowment Fund, until the creation of an Endowment Fund, will be controlled and managed under the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF).
The award will be worth 75 Crore rupees. Students who have passed the Matric or Inter examinations in 2021 at a Government institution located in AJK are qualified to apply. The last day to apply for the AJK Education Endowment Fund Scholarship is November 15th, 2022.
Scholarships can only be granted by submitting only the Scholarship Form 2022. The application form can be downloaded at Secretariat Higher Education, Room No. 4 Block 10, New Secretariat Complex. The form for applying for a scholarship may be downloaded from the PEEF website.
PEEF Scholarships 2022 For 1000 AJK Student Details Below
PEEF Scholarships 2022 For 1000 AJK Student Advertisement
Eligibility Criteria for PEEF Scholarships for AJK Students
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 60 percent marks in the Matric and Inter Exams 2021 in a Govt. College or School in AJK
- Candidates must pass the exam at a Government Institution.
- Candidates must reside in AJK
- You must be enrolled in an institution with full-time registration.
- The total monthly earnings of the parent cannot exceed Rs.23,000$
- Children of employees in grades 1-4 are exempt from these income requirements.
- Children who were killed in terror attacks are exempt from the income requirements.
- The applicant should never be receiving any kind of scholarship/stipend or other financial aid.
Additionally to these scholarships, in addition, special contingent scholarships are also offered to those who fall into one of the categories below.
For PEEF Special Quota Scholarships
- Orphan Children
- Children of government employees who are BPS 1 – 4
- Children who belong to the minority religion
- Special Children
- Children of civilians who were killed during terrorist attacks
How To apply and Download Application Form for PEEF
The application must be received by November 15th, 2022. Applications submitted only using an application template will be considered.
Download AJK Scholarship Application Form
The prescribed application forms to apply for the PEEF scholarship for AJK students is available at the Office of Secretariat Higher Education Room No. 4 Block 10, New Secretariat Complex. The application form for scholarships can be downloaded from the PEEF website.