It is the Government of Japan offers a grant in order to Pakistani teachers who would like to conduct studies on the school curriculum. All Primary and Secondary School Teachers of Government and Private Schools are eligible to apply for the MEXT Teacher Training Scholarship. The scholarship will last for 18 months of training. Certificates will be given after the successful conclusion of the training program. The Teacher Training Scholarship is provided through the Monbukagakusho (Ministry of Education Science, Culture, Sports, and Technology Government of Japan: MEXT) Scholarship Program.
Teachers from across the nation with a minimum of five years of experience as teachers in schools of either type are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The applicants must have graduates of teachers’ training or universities and have taught in primary or secondary educational institutions or teacher education schools (excluding the universities). The application is made via the Embassy of Japan. The deadline for application is February 10, 2023.
MEXT Teachers Training Scholarship 2023 In Japan Apply Online
MEXT Teachers Training Scholarship 2023 Advertisement
Eligibility Criteria for MEXT Teachers Training Scholarship
- Age: Candidates must be born after April 2, 1988.
- Qualifications: Applicants must be graduates of teacher training schools and have been employed as teachers in primary or secondary schools or teacher education schools (excluding the universities) in their country of origin for a total of five years from October 1st, 2023. Faculty members in the service of universities are not eligible.
- Personal Criteria: Applicants should be mentally and emotionally capable of enduring 18 months in an international environment in a culture that has distinct culture from the one of Pakistan. Furthermore, applicants should be able to study Japanese languages and get guidance on research in Japanese as some universities offer courses in Japanese. Japanese language instruction is offered at The University in Japan before the courses begin. The course usually begins in October.
- Click here for the guidelines.
How to apply for MEXT Teacher Training Scholarship
Complete the application form at the Embassy of Japan Website. A recommendation letter is required to be included and issued to the head of the particular school.
- Form for Prescribed Applications form that is filled in.
- Recommendation letter from your principal
- A (brief) statement of intent in order to be considered for this award
- Other documentation included in the Guidelines are not necessary at this time.
- The envelope should be identified with the words “MEXT Teachers Training Scholarship”
and delivered to the address below:
Public Affairs Section,
Embassy of Japan,
Diplomatic Enclave 1, Islamabad.
Candidates who would like to appear for an interview and test in Karachi (if selected) and submit an application to the address below.Note: Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted to take the test. The Embassy has the right to reject any application without citing any reason. check also Training Of Enumerators For 7th Digital Census
Please note this procedure may be subject to change based on the COVID-19 situation.
For questions regarding the application:
Tel: +92 (21) 3522-0800
Fax: +92 (21) 3522-0815
For inquiries pertaining to using the app:Tel: +92 (51) 9072500