Training Of Enumerators For 7th Digital Census 2023 Batch Wise Dates is announced. The training of trainers (TOTS) at the Divisional level was completed in all provinces and regions of Pakistan from December 19 through December 23, 2022. Training sessions for enumerators (TOES), will begin in three batches in all provinces and regions of Pakistan from the 7th of January 2023.
All competent authorities have access to the list of Trainers selected on the basis of Evaluation during the Training of Trainers (TOTS). The Trainers are requested to report to the training venue by 8:30 AM in order for them the conduct the training according to the schedule. This will ensure that the trainers show great dedication and devotion to the national cause.
Training Of Enumerators For 7th Digital Census 2023 Batch Wise Dates
The training sessions will take place from 9:00 AM to 2:30 PM every day. This is the schedule for training Enumerators in the 7th digital Census 2023. Each batch will last approximately 3 hours.
|7th to 11th January 2023||12th to 16th January 2023||17th to 21th January 2023|
|The Enumerators will collect Tablets/Devices from concerned districts batch-wise on||Batch-01||Batch-02||Batch-03|
|5th January 2023||10th January 2023||15th January 2023|
On 5th January 2023, the Census District will provide USB (Training Material), and other documents to trainers.
Enumerators must be trained for the 7th digital Census 2023
- All trainers must adhere to the rules of consistency, punctuality, and discipline in spirit and letter.
- The TOES event will follow the provided schedule.
- To produce high-quality data, the Enumerators will be provided with extensive training.
- Pre- and post-tests were used to assess participants’ knowledge.
- Students complete daily evaluation forms
- Conduct a mock field exercise on the last day of practice in the first half.
- After completing the Mock Exercise, trainees completed feedback forms for the Listing/Enumeration App.
- PBS Headquarters will supervise training locations. This matter (Support Services) can be approved by the member.
check also: How To Get Powerful Government Jobs in Pakistan
- All the Office In-charges and PBS Regional Offices, Rawalpindi. Sargodha. Faisalabad. Gujranwala. Gujrat. Multan. Sahiwal. D.G. Khan, Bahawalpur (with instructions to transmit this letter and receive telephonic confirmations from selected trainers in their region, including field offices)
- Deputy Commissioner District Lahore, Kasur, Shekhupura, Nankana sab, Okara, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Gujrat, Narowal, Mandi Bahawaldin, Hafizabad, Rawalpindi, Jehlum, Attock, Chakwal, Sargodha, Khushab, Mianwali, Bhakkar, Faisalabad, Toba Tek Singh, Jhang, Multan, Khanewal, Sahiwal, Vehari, Lodhran, Pak Pattan, Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Rahim Yar Khan, Dera Ghazi Khan, Muzaffargarh, Layyah, Rajanpur, Chiniot, Kot Addu, Wazirabad, Taunsa Sharif, Talagang, Murree. 3. All Assistant Commissioners/Cantt. Executive Officers/Census Punjab District Officers (List attached/(P.T.O.)
- All Trainers deployed in Punjab