9th May 2024 was declared a day of mourning on the 9th May 2024 in Pakistan according to The Federal Govt of Pakistan and Armed Forces. Following the incident on 9th May in which Imran Khan, the chairman of the PTI was detained by the police, many PTI members have left the PTI. Also check Federal Budget 2024-24. List Of PTI Leaders Who Left Party After 9th May 2024 Check Online here.
These leaders are all detained and after being released on bail, they attend a media public press conference during which they will be saying goodbye to Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf.
List Of PTI Leaders Who Left Party After 9th May 2024 Check Online
This is the complete list of the entire list of PTI leaders who have left the PTI party. This is a list of the top leaders.
Senior vice president Fawad Chaudhry
• Senior vice president Shireen Mazari
• Former provincial minister Fayazul Hassan Chohan
• Ex-MPA Abdul Razaq Khan Niazi
• Ex-MPA Makhdoom Iftikharul Hassan Gillani
• Ex-MPA Mian Jaleel Ahmed Sharaqpuri
• Ex-MNA Khawaja Qutab Fareed Koreja
• Founding member Aamer Mahmood Kiani
• Chaudhry Wajahat Hussain
• Former federal minister Malik Amin Aslam
• PTI West Punjab President Faizullah Kamoka
• Ex-PTI central deputy secretary general for Islamabad Dr Muhammad Amjad
Former Punjab MPA Jalil Sharqpuri
• Former Punjab MPA Syed Saeedul Hassan
• PTI West Punjab President Faizullah Kamuka
• Ex-MPA Makhdoom Syed Iftikhar Hasan Gilani
• Ex-MPA Saleem Akhtar Labar
• Former provincial minister Dr Hisham Inamullah Malik
• Ex-KP government spokesperson Ajmal Wazir
• MNA Usman Tarakai
• MNA Malik Jawad Hussain
• Ex-KP minister Muhammad Iqbal Wazir
• Ex-MNA Usman Tarakai
• MPA Bilal Ghaffar
• MNA Jay Prakash
• Sindh MPA Omar Omari
• PTI Sindh Vice President Mehmood Moulvi
• PTI Karachi President Aftab Siddiqui
• MPA Syed Zulfiqar Ali Shah
• MPA Sanjay Gangwani
• MPA Dr Imran Shah
Ex-provincial minister Mubeen Khilji
We will keep you updated on the situation of PTi Top leadership when they announce their membership to the party. The top leadership has left the party following the tragic incident on 9th May following Imran Khan’s arrest in the Al Qadir Trust.
The argument of these officials is that they will not violate the laws of Pakistan as well as they are part of the Pakistan Armed Forces. Pakistan Armed Forces have dignity and all martyrs of the Armed Forces are noble memories. 25th May 2024 is celebrated as Youm-e-Takreem-e-Shuhada-e-Pakistan.
Disclaimer This information is made available in the public interest and the primary source for news can be found at Geo News, Dunya News as well as Ary News.