How To Pay E-Challan Online EasyPaisa & JazzCash in Pakistan from home? Make use of Easypaisa and JazzCash for online payments. It’s an easy and no-cost method. We have given a step-by-step guideline for this procedure in this article.
In Pakistan, the old-fashioned challan has been lost due to the development of technology within the police force. Yes! If any of the (bike and car) motorists violate traffic laws, the automated cameras will create an electronic Challan and transmit it to the driver’s identification.
If you live in Pakistan and have violated any traffic law, get prepared to pay a fine as authorities in Pakistan is well-versed in the latest technologies. The e-Challan is mailed to the addresses of those who have committed the crime and have been associated with the identification number of the vehicle. It provides details on the violation of traffic rules by the driver as well as the picture of the vehicle that is printed on the Challan paper.
How To Pay E-Challan Online EasyPaisa & JazzCash in Pakistan Below
How do you pay for an e-challan Pakistan
You can pay for your e-challan in two ways
The first step is to pay the challan in person by printing and downloading the Online E Challan on the PSCA website and then depositing it at NBP. National Bank of Punjab (NBP) in addition to the required amount.
Another alternative is to purchase your challan via NBP ATMs.
PSCA is also in the process of developing a mobile application that will let you examine the details of your e-challan without having to leave your home.
The Electronic Ticketing Center (ETC) of the Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA) has issued more than 75,000 electronic challans since the introduction of electronic challans in September. The 75,000 electronic bills have led to PKR 7 million added in the Treasury. until now.
You are given 10 days from the receipt on the bill to pay the bill. If you fail to make the payment within 10 days of receipt, police could take over your car until fines and fees are paid.
How to pay E-Challan online JazzCash & EasyPaisa Pakistan
The Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA) together along with City Traffic Police (CTP) is introducing an E-Challan method within Lahore under the guidance from the Lahore High Court (LHC). E-challan, an electronic version of the ticket for traffic violations which is a favourite among many of the city’s residents. Sometimes, police officers issued challans due to unsafe driving or parking. Sometimes, banks are closed. It is necessary to pay the challan immediately. If someone has violated the rules of traffic police, they’ll give you a challan to the registered number. Since cameras are installed on all roads. If you live in major cities such as Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and Gujranwala make sure you are prepared for challans as technology is available on every street.
Jazz Cash and Easy Paisa accounts offer the option of paying online challans. Today, Pakistan is shifting towards technology. The traditional Challans are not accepted. Nowadays, digital challans can be accepted. It is advisable to stay away from the traffic police.
In this helpful article, I’ll explain how to pay for challans with Simple Paisa as well as a Jazz cash account.
The system is able to identify traffic violations with the help of advanced Automatic License Plate Recognition (ANPR) cameras set up by PSCA on different streets throughout the city.
The e-Challan goes to an address provided by the offender who are registered with the ID of the vehicle that contains information regarding the violation of regulations of traffic by the motorist, as well as the image of the car which is attached with the Challan paper.
Checking Challan Online
The first step is to must click on the link provided below
- After that, you will be directed onto the website for a traffic challan. You will be able to easily access to all the details.
- The first step is to record the plate number for vehicles that are in the space. Always ensure that you write the proper plate number.
- Enter the CNIC number in the space provided. Be sure you write CNIC number with no dashes.
- After that, click on the You will then be able to click on the I’m not a bot. Sometimes, they’ll ask you to fill out the captcha. Complete the captcha in a proper manner.
- Once you have completed this procedure, press”search.
- You can view all the details regarding your challan in the screen. The challan’s number and the vehicle number are shown.
You can pay for challans using Jazz Cash or Pay with Easy Paisa.
How To Pay E-Challan Online Via EasyPaisa in Pakistan
If you wish to make a payment via E Challan, then make use of the simple Paisa account. It’s a simple process and you don’t need be paying a processor cost for this particular reason. It is authentic and 100% genuine. Please follow the steps listed below. Don’t miss one step.
- The first step is to install your Easy Paisa application from Google Play Store.
- After that, log into then the Easy Paisa application by providing an account number, mobile number and a the secret 5-digit pin.
- Click to open then the Bill Payment tab.
- After that, you can click on the tab Government fees.
- Then select your City. Be sure to pick one city in which you have received the receipt for a challan. If you are travelling through Lahore and you were in violation of the traffic rules, you should pick Lahore City.
- Following this, you will need to enter the challan’s information in the provided space. The Challan number must contain 18 numbers. You must write down a correct number for the challan. Otherwise, you risk losing the money you have paid.
- After that, click the Next button and type in the 5 digit secret pin from your Easy Paisa account.
- Be aware that the fee for Challans should be accessible within the Easy Paisa account.
How To Pay E-Challan Online Via JazzCash in Pakistan
If you wish payment via E Challan we can use the Jazz Cash account method. It’s also very simple and similar to the method used by Easy Paisa. Please follow the steps in the following steps. Don’t miss any step. If you do, you risk losing the amount you paid.
- To begin, first download first the Jazz Cash application from the Google Play Store.
- Log in to the app by providing the information required. Enter the correct mobile number as well as four digits of the secret pin.
- The first step is to start your Jazz Cash application and click on the View All button.
- After that, click the “traffic challan” button from the government payment section.
- Then, select the desired area.
There are two areas i.e Islamabad traffic police and Punjab traffic challan.
- After that, you can add your challan ID. Challan ID consists of unique 18 numbers.
- Click on the Next button within the application jazz Cash.
- The complete information can be seen on screen. The date displayed on screen as well as a range of automobiles will be displayed.
- Then click the confirm button.
- Then write 4 numbers for the secrets pins of jazz in the given area.
- Then , you will receive the acceptance of the traffic the challan.
- After that, you will be notified of the confirmation.
- You can also save the receipt for the challan in your gallery.
Most Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
This list of questions may be beneficial to users.
Question 1: If we write the wrong plate number then we will be able to pay the challan?
Answer: No, with the wrong plate number no data will be shown on the screen.
Question 2: Do the cameras from Punjab Safe City Authority are covering smaller cities?
Answer: No, at present it covers large cities in Punjab
Q 4: Which cities of Pakistan have been covered with the cameras’ technology?
Q5 : Does the challan fee divided into equal payments?
Answer: No, the fee for challans cannot pay in all equal payments. They will only accept the full amount of the challan.
The advantages of online Pay E Challans
- It’s a quick method that is extremely quick.
- It’s a quicker alternative.
- It can save many hours.
- We require an internet connection to serve this reason.
- The majority of people are not able to complete this task.
We’ve clarified all details about the payment method for electronic cash through apps and online techniques. If you would like to discuss any issue in connection with this article, then leave a comment below. Here’s how to pay the ETEA fee through EasyPaisa & JazzCash at no cost. We invite you to contact us and will do our best to respond to you as fast as we can, based on an authentic and accurate answer.