If you’re looking to become a member of the Pakistan Airforce as an engineer There are plenty of possibilities that a person able benefit from joining the Airforce, There are various engineering courses available in the Pakistan Air Force for GD Pilots, Aeronautics, short courses for GD Pilots, Air Defense, and Special Duty Courses offered by the Pakistan Airforce. Candidates who meet the requirements may apply to the required post for various commissions in the Pakistan Airforce. in this article we provide detail on How to Join the Pakistan Air Force as an Aeronautical Engineering.
Pakistan Air force has just begun recruiting new employees via SSC, PC, and SPSSC. PAF Jobs 2023 have been revealed for GD pilots Aeronautical Engineering Air Defence, education branch, Information Technology, and MET Branch. They are offering opportunities for those looking to join PAF via SSC, SPSSC, and PC-based courses.
How to Join Pakistan Air Force as an Aeronautical Engineering 2023
The organization has also opened up jobs for Inter students as well as those who have completed Master’s or Bachelor’s degree programs. You are welcome to apply for an offer from the Pakistan Air Force Offers Commission through various courses, including those offered by the 146 GD course Aeronautical Engineering course and many more.
Every applicant must take the entrance test or PAF WRITTEN exam to be eligible for these jobs. Anyone who has been rejected previously through ISSB or PMA is not eligible to be considered for these jobs. If you are also looking to be considered for Pakistan Air Force PAF jobs 2023 through the Short Service Commission or any other course, you are able to apply on the internet.
Departments to Apply:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Avionics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Humanities & Sciences
- Professional Continuing Education
- Age Candidates’ ages should range from 16 to 22 years old.
- Marital StatusA person who is a candidate has to be not married by status.
- Nation of origin: Both males and females must be citizens of Pakistan.
- Height (Male): Minimum 5 feet 4 inches/163cm.
- Height (Female): Minimum 4 feet 10 inches/147cm.
- Education Qualifications: A candidate must be matriculated at the beginning of the division as well as FSC with a minimum of 65 percent in one of the subjects listed. i.e F.sc pre-engineering Chemistry as a subject, and “A” level in Physics Math, Chemistry, and Chemistry.
- Intelligence test, which is then followed by an academic exam in certain subjects such as Math, Physics, and English.
- A preliminary medical exam test, which follows by an interview.
- The shortlisted candidates are chosen for ISSB.
- The final selection of candidates will be done through the General Headquarters of the PAF.
- Candidates who are rejected by the ISSB as well as for the naval course aren’t qualified to apply.
- Candidates who are medically unfit are not suitable.
- People who have been removed from government employees are not permitted to apply.
- Candidates who have been rejected by naval or armed forces, as well as any other force of the institution is ineligible.
- If a candidate has been found guilty by law or the court as offensive, they are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have provided or concealed any information that is true are not eligible for membership.
- Candidates are tested for one-year validity (ISSB/GHQ HQ) by the selection board is on for a year.