Here you can provide you details about Hajj Policy 2023 Pakistan and you can also check the Hajj Application form 2023 for Pakistani People other required information will be provided below. Typically, the Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony announces and oversees the Hajj Scheme for Pakistan. Details such as the application process, quotas, and costs are often released a few months prior to the Hajj season. The easiest approach to remain up-to-date on the Government Hajj Scheme for Pakistan in 2023 is to visit the Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony’s official website or to contact them directly.
This website contains full information about Hajj 2023 Application Form Pakistan Packages, Policy, Fees, and Dates. As we are all aware, the Hajj is required of every Muslim who can afford to perform it. This responsibility is a once-in-a-lifetime requirement for all Muslims. I will now discuss the application form and the hajj policy for 2023.
Hajj Policy 2023 Pakistan
Hajj quota of 179,210 pilgrims were allocated to Pakistan in 2023 by the Ministry of Hajj, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) with the ratio of one thousand pilgrims per one million Muslim inhabitants. Of these pilgrims, 119,473 will perform Hajj under government quota and 59,737 will perform Hajj privately. According to the early findings of the 2017 Census, it is likely that the quota would be increased due to Pakistan’s growing population.
Hajj Applications form 2023 under the Government Hajj Scheme
Applications for Hajj 2023 under the Government Hajj Scheme will be accepted through banks, and the selection of Hujjaj will be based on a “Computerized Open Balloting” done by a third party, followed by a random drawing of the names of the fortunate applicants. Those wishing to conduct hajj this year must have a valid CNIC and International Machine Readable Passport from Pakistan valid till February 20, 2023. Now, application forms must be submitted on time, and the procedure for obtaining them is outlined below. Check PM Youth Loan Program here.
Hajj Policy 2023 Pakistan | Hajj Application Form for 2023
Important Point for Hajj 2023
- All applicants must provide an advance payment of PKR 50,000, which will serve as a deposit.
- The balance will be due once the Hajj policy has been finalised.
- Only those under the age of 65 may apply.
- This year’s Hajj is anticipated to cost between 7 lakhs and 1 million rupees.
- Since Covid was at its height in 2022, covid vaccination and booster doses are required for pilgrims.
- The entire allotment for hajj is 81,132, of which 40% will come through government programmes and 60% from private hajj operators.
Hajj Scheme Government Price for 2023
The cost of the hajj programme varies depending on the city. For example, in Karachi, Sukkur, and Quetta, the hajj package costs approximately PKR 745,967 without qurbani and PKR 791,337 with qurbani. If you have a baby with you, you must pay an additional PKR 3,100.
In contrast, the cost of Hajj in Islamabad, Lahore, Multan, Peshawar, Rahim Yar Khan, Sialkot, and Faisalabad will be around PKR 755,017, without qurbani. In contrast, qurbani costs PKR 800,387; but, if you have an infant, you must pay an additional PKR 4000.
Banks Names for Submitting Application Form
- Habib Bank Ltd
- United Bank, Inc.
- National bank of Pakistan Zarai Taraqiati Bank Ltd
- Islamic commercial bank
- First woman bank
- Bank of Punjab Allied bank
- Faysal bank
- Habib metropolitan bank
- Bank AL-Falah Sindh bank
- And JS bank Ltd
How to fill out an Application for Hajj 2023
- The application must be completed and submitted before the deadline for consideration.
- On the application form, the applicant must provide their former machine-readable passport number or the new receipt that is issued for a new passport.
- During form completion, the applicant selects either the blue, green, or white category.
- If no one want to undertake Hajj alone, then Hajj must be performed in a group. If a group is planning to perform Hajj, then group leader information is required and each participant must submit a separate form to the bank.
- A person who is medically unfit cannot perform Hajj.
- Women without a legal relationship with a man are prohibited from performing Hajj.
- There, women are required to wear the Hijab and males are required to wear EHRAM.
- Those who have performed Hajj within the preceding five years are ineligible to apply for Hajj in 2023, unless they are Mahram or want to conduct hajj Badal.
- Applicant must possess a machine-readable valid passport.
- Requires a NADRA CNIC card.
- A medical certificate is issued by any hospital that is recognised.
- Individuals with the infectious disease in question are ineligible to apply.
- Sizes of 4 to 3 cm, with a light blue background, for brand-new passport-sized photos.
- Female applicants must be at least 45 years old.