Premier Minister has announced the Ehsaas scholarship program for undergraduates in 2024 for students who come from families with lower budgets.EHSAAS Scholarship 2024 Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2024 applicants can apply online; details for application and eligibility criteria, as well as ineligibility when and how to fill out EHSAAS Scholarship Program Form 2024 Form online. More details are available online. Follow us for more information and keep a record of all components for your relatives and friends.
Ehsaas undergraduates Scholarship program 2024 Phase-ll
Ehsaas undergraduates Scholarship program 2024
Prime Minister has announced the Ehsaas Scholarship 2024 undergraduate program for students who come from families with lower incomes. It is the most extensive award ever given in Pakistan. Over 200000 students are expected to take advantage of the Ehsaas scholarship 2024 based on need. Undergraduate program for four consecutive years.
Phase II Ehsas Scholarship Details
- Organization: HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships Phase-ll
- Universities of Pakistan
- Department: Multiple (All)
- Course Level: Undergraduate degrees
- Award: Fully Funded Scholarships
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 50000
- Nationality: Pakistani Students
- The award is a possibility to be used by anyone in Pakistan
- Application Deadline: October 30, 2024
Phase 2 Eligibility Criteria:
- Students currently in undergraduate degree programs at selected public sector universities
- Students who have gained admission through merit and who meet the admission criteria of the university in question
- The age limit is set according to university rules for admission the university.
- Students already receiving grants or scholarships from another source are not eligible to apply.
- Students who have been accepted to Self-sustain/Self-support/Self-finance program in the evening are not eligible.
- Programs and students who are not in the classroom are not eligible.
How to Apply for PM Ehsaas Scholarship 2024
The Ehsaas Scholarship Program strongly encourages students from communities that are underrepresented to apply. To find out more regarding this program, click here. HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program read the information provided below and use it if required.
ehsas.hec.gov.pk online application 2024
Goverment has announced its Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Batch II for highly regarded and unappreciated students. The deadline for applications is quickly getting closer. This new session of academics 22 is available for those who wish to apply to the Ehsaas Scholarships, which are open to undergraduate students at the level. The deadline for applying for this scholarship has passed.
Ehsaas Program Registration 8171 Nadra
The Special Assistant to the Prime Minister for Poverty Alleviation and Social Security, Dr. Sania Nishtar, has declared that the deadline for applicants to apply for a chance at the Ehsaas Undergrad Program for 2024 will be extended Therefore, it is suggested that you go to the official website to fill out an online form.
How do I fill out the Scholarship application form?
Students with special needs, living in rural areas, or being economically disadvantaged are recommended to apply. Students can use it via an online application site. The steering committee meeting on the committee steering Ehsaas undergraduate award,
Ehsaas Scholarship Merit List 2024
The program’s goal is to provide a chance for students with financial difficulties who want to pursue their studies regardless of their economic status. Students admitted to the self-finance/self-support program are not eligible for the scholarship. Students who are recipients of any other scholarship or grant from any source aren’t qualified for the scholarship.
Ehsaas Program Registration 8171 Nadra
Goverment has announced the start of Ehsaas’s undergrad scholarship program in 2024 for low-income students. Between 50,000 and 200,00 scholarships will be awarded over four years. The online registration is open. This Scholarship Pakistan requires you to register. Please fill out the form below and provide your personal information.
What is the expiration date of the Ehsas award?
The deadline for this Ehsaas Award expires on November 31, 2024. Apply online and visit the official site of the Higher Education Commission. Ultimately, the Prime Minister’s Ehsas Kafalat program provides every participant’s tuition and stipend. In this initiative, students studying for undergraduate degrees are qualified for need-based scholarships. The application deadline to apply for Ehsas Scholarship 2024 is currently open. If you are an eligible student, The Higher Education Commission offers scholarships.
Ehsaas Scholarship Phase 2
You can get the phase 2 form to apply for EHSAAS Scholarship 2024. EHSAAS Scholarship 2024 by clicking here. Log into EHSAAS Scholarship Pakistan using your email address and password. Fill out the following form. Did you forget your password? Log into your account. Interested candidates can access all the information they require on this page on how to apply for Ehsaas’s Scholarship Program and how to decide whether or not they meet the requirements for eligibility. The deadline for applications is quickly getting closer. The deadline for submitting your application for this award has expired. Keep in mind that the deadline for applying to be considered for the Ehsaas scholarship 2024 will be December 31, 2024.
EHSAAS Scholarship Phase 3
The deadline for entries to EHSAAS Scholarship Batch II is closing. Students taking night classes or self-funding classes are not eligible. Students who receive additional scholarships like PEEF, HEC need-based, and so on. are not eligible. Prime minister will award the first batch of Ehsaas undergraduate scholarships. That is excellent news for students who have not been able to continue their studies due to financial difficulties. In the past, the government has launched an Ehsaas Award Program. Application forms, eligibility criteria, the last deadline for submission, the interview schedule, and the selected applicants’ final merit list are all available on this site.
- Candidates currently enrolled
- Who was admitted by merit
- If the candidate has already been awarded a scholarship, Self-finance night, Self-sustain, support, or distance learning will not be eligible to apply.
- Award Process:
- Make an application online through the system.
- A candidate is selected through the Security Committee
- ISAC/ Institutional Scholarship Award Committee will interview the students who have been shortlisted.
- ISAC will be led by the Vice-Chancellor, Head of the Institution, and members of the Institution
- Candidates are scrutinized for honesty and integrity
- HEC will receive the list of applicants from the Institutional Scholarship Award Committee to decide on the scholarship award.
- Display of the awardees’ finalized list
- Scholarship award letters
- Payment/ Instalment
- Tuition fee
- Annual Stipend
- 4,000 per month
- 24,000 per semester
- 48,000 per year
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2024 Details
- Education: Undergraduate
- Genre: Males and Females both.
- Scholarship Covers: Tuition Fee, Stipend
- Scholarship Duration: Over Four Years
- Deadline: Not Announced Yet
- Scholarships Annually: 50,000 Every Year
- Award: 200,000 in four years
Ehsaas Scholarship Login
The information for those seeking an Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship application form is now available. You can apply and download the application form if you already have the highest marks in your previous classes.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2024 Amount
The majority of applicants are looking to apply for the Ehsaas undergrad scholarship. The programs cover all expenses related to schooling and offer the equivalent of 4000 rupees per month to cover the costs of living. That is the perfect chance for students who already have top marks. That means that the scholarship award will be according to your performance.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships Project
Most students are discovering that they wish to fulfill the requirements as well as the requirements for this award. In addition, those who earn less than 45000 rupees can be qualified for this scheme. In addition, the criteria for the award have been determined by the company. If you go to this website Ehsaas Eligible Criteria, you will discover all the details.
- The applicant uses the CNIC/B form. A copy of the CNIC (father or mother or guardian)
- Certificate of Income (Father/Guardian, Mother)
- If the applicant’s parent is a daily wage worker/shop owner/laborer engages in personal, or family income is less than 45,000 dollars, the income certificate must be attached to the cheapest stamp paper that is rupees. 50/-
- Copies from utility invoices (electricity, telephone, gas water) for the last six months-(if relevant)
- Copy of lease contract that applies to the rental property
- Copy of last expense receipt for the applicant and their siblings (if relevant)
- Copy of the medical bill/expense document (if relevant)
- one applicant’s passport size photograph
- 1 Frontal photo of the front