DUET Karachi has opened new admissions for BS ,BE, and B.Arch. Programs. Students who have completed their intermediate can apply online to be considered for Dawood University Admission 2022. Online registration is available today in preparation for Dawood University Admission 2022. The university has created an online portal for students to access applications to be considered for admission.Candidates with less than 60 percent marks in H.S.C./A-Level-or DAE/B.Sc. (Pass) or an equivalent exam is not eligible for admission. For further information on Dawood University of Engineering & Technology DUET Karachi Admission 2022 Deadline and admission schedule for spring/fall online registration admission fee, eligibility requirements, the merits list and entry exam prospectus, and entry test schedule and scholarship, faculty rankings, prospectus, hostel and courses programmes read this post.
DUET Admission 2022 Updated Details Given Below
DUET Admission 2022 Advertisement
Take the time to read the advertisement thoroughly before applying. Advertisements are published in the Daily Dawn, Jang & Kaawish. Now you may open admissions.duet.edu.pk, register yourself first, log in with CNIC and password, and save your password for onward use.
DUET Admission Form 2022
You can download DUET admission from by clicking the given link below
|Download Admission Form|
DUET Karachi Admissions Requirements
- Candidates who have at minimum 60 per cent marks at HSC/DAE/A level (Equivalence of IBCC is required for A and O levels) without grace marks and completed the NTS Pre-Admission Entry Test with at least 20 marks must adhere to the procedure below.
- Open the student portal at admissions.duet.edu.pk and reprint your online admission form.
- If there is any correction that you need to make on the form, you can make it so manually by writing on the form.
- You can also correct marks on intermediates.
- Sign the correction.
- Include all pertinent documents on the 2nd page of the form.
- At the time of signature, the candidate’s signature, sign and submit the required documents and application form to the designated TCS Centers.
- Complete the form and all documents by courier to the Registrar Dawood University of Engineering & Technology Karachi New M.A. Jinnah Road Karachi.
Dawood University Prospectus 2022
You can download the prospectus Dawood Universty by clicking the given link.
DUET Admissions 2022 Last Date
BE/B.Arch Admission Deadline for the submission of documents and The deadline for submitting all forms and documents is 15-11-2022.
Dawood University Admission Portal
Students who are accepted to the university may download their rolls number slips by clicking this page. The university will conduct the test immediately following when the dates are announced. Details on Dawood University Of Engineering Karachi Application 2022 Application Form and Deadline are given on DUET admission portal online. The DUET seeks to be bright, focused and pursue higher education in an institution with a favorable image.
Dawood University Programs
|Dawood University Undergraduate Programs|
|Bachelor of Petroleum & Gas Engineering||Bachelor of Computer System Engineering|
|Bachelor of Chemical Engineering||Bachelor of Metallurgy & Material Engineering|
|Bachelor of Industrial Engineering & Management||Bachelor of Architecture & Planning|
|BS Computer Science||BS Mathematics|
|Bachelor of Energy & Environment Engineering||Bachelor of Electronic Engineering|
|Bachelor of Telecommunication Engineering|
|Dawood University Graduate Programs|
|MS Electronic Engineering||MS Industrial Engineering and Management|
|MS Metallurgy and Materials Engineering||MS Chemical Engineering|
|Dawood University PhD Programs|
|PhD Electronic Engineering||PhD Chemical Engineering|
|Dawood University Diploma Programs|
|Diploma in Environment||PMP/CAPM|
|Diploma in Safety||Diploma in Computer and Structural Engineering|
DUET Admission Fee Structure 2022
The University of Engineering and Technology Karachi (DUET) charges a registration fee that is non-refundable and cannot be transferred. University of Engineering & Technology Karachi has updated the prospectus and its fee structure. There is a distinction in fees for open merit and self-support programs. The below charges are part of the DUET admissions cost.
|Account Head||Local Students(PKR)|
|Document verification Fee||2000|
How To Apply Online
Interested candidates should know interested applicants are informed that Dawood University Of Engineering And Technology, Karachi, admissions are open. You can apply at the earliest possible time. The complete application process for Pakistani students from abroad, local and international Students’ Eligibility requirements for online applications, and contact information are listed in the university’s official announcement below. It is also available on the official site duet.edu.pk.
The procedure to apply online for a job is described as follows:
- Open admissions.duet.edu.pk/ and register yourself.
- Make use of your CNIC / B Form Number to register
- Log in using Your CNIC and password. Fill out the admission form for MS/PhD.
- Upload current passport size photograph.
- When you submit the admission form, the fee voucher will be issued. Print the voucher, and submit an admission fee of Rs.1000 at every branch of Sindh Bank.
- Print the admission application form and complete the form on the two 2nd page. Attach all documents for education from onwards, four passport-sized photos, the duplicate CNIC Valid copy of GAT General/Subject Test (if previously passed), PEC certificate, and proof of payment voucher (all copies, except for student copies).
DUET Merit List 2022
Interested candidates can download the admission application form, fee structure and the advertisement on this page. The information is provided below. The merit lists of the entry test, as well as waiting lists for entry tests, are available simultaneously on the premises of Dawood University of Engineering & Technology Karachi.
Dawood University Contact Number
Phone Number:+92 21 9923 1195/96/
Address: M.A Jinnah Road, Karachi-74800 Pakistan