The administration in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced Benevolent Fund merit scholarships for children of KP government employees. The scholarships are offered to students who are studying for their Matriculation. Based on merit up to 200 awards will be given. Students who earned 1st position on the SSC, Inter, Bachelor MA/MSc, or MA/MSc examinations in 2022 may apply for these scholarships.
The Merit scholarship application form to the KP Benevolent Fund can be downloaded from the site. The application should be completed on or before Feb. 28, 2023, by the most recent. The application should be completed in capital letters with all the relevant details. Applications that are incomplete are not accepted.
Benevolent Fund KP Merit Scholarship 2023 Apply Online Below
Benevolent Fund KP Merit Scholarship 2023 Advertisement
KP Benevolent Fund Scholarship details
Specifics for each category, the number and amount of scholarships, and the terms that apply to the Merit Scholarship program are as follows: Merit Scholarship program is as below:
|Category||No. of Scholarships||Scholarship|
|B.A / B.Sc.||250||Rs.50,000/-|
|Professional Colleges / Universities||75||Rs.100,000/-|
Eligibility Criteria for Benevolent Fund Scholarship
- Children of Provincial government officials (regular Benevolent Fund contributors) who score at least 1st Division, can be eligible to apply for Merit Scholarships. Merit Scholarship.
- Each of the categories above will be broken down into sub-categories e.g. Science Arts MBBS, Engineering, LLB and Veterinary Science, and so on. The quota or amount of cases for every subcategory (each calendar year) will be determined according to the proportion of applicants in each sub-category to ensure fair competition among sub-categories.
- Applications are accepted at the end of each calendar year. grants are approved on the basis of the results of the final year only.
- The person who is granted this Merit Scholarship is not eligible for any other scholarship.
- The application forms for scholarship applications must be confirmed by the Head of the Institution and then submitted to the Department Head in question.
- The form should be completed clearly in bold letters and all the required information should be filled in. Complete forms are not accepted.
- The date for the submission of scholarship applications must be strictly observed.
How to apply for the Benevolent fund merit scholarship
- The application form can be downloaded online at the official website.
- The deadline for applying for the scholarship is 28 February 2023.
- The recipient of the Merit Scholarship is not eligible for other scholarships. Merit Scholarship is not eligible for any other scholarship.
- The application forms for scholarships have to be reviewed by the head of the Institution and then submitted through the Head of the Department in question.
- The form should be completed with clarity in CAPITAL LETTERS and all the required information should be filled in. Forms that are not completed are not accepted.check also Ireland Government Scholarship 2023.
Deadline to Apply for Benevolent Fund Scholarship
The deadline for submitting an application in order to apply for the Benevolent Fund scholarship is 28 February 2023.
KPK Government Merit Scholarship 2023 Form Download
- All applications must be submitted using the appropriate application form found on the website.
- Applications will be processed by the department responsible for them. The applications will be considered with the accompanying letter from the department.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
That’s mostly about KPK Federal Merit Scholarship 2023 Form. If you’re eligible for this scholarship, you may apply before the deadline. This is a great opportunity for students who have a 1st-division score in the examinations. Apply today and keep in contact with us to get more details about the scholarships.