State talent scholarships are available for students in AJK by the government of AJK. The scholarship is open to students enrolled at any AJK Government or private educational institution who have taken the 2022 annual exams. All scholarships are awarded on a merit-based basis.
The AJK State Talent Scholarship is open to students enrolled in government, semi-government or private institutions. The scholarship is open to students at all levels, including inter, middle, secondary, and PhD. 28 February 2024 is the last day to apply for this scholarship.
AJK State Talent Scholarship Form Pdf 2024 Download And Apply Online
AJK State Talent Scholarship 2024 Advertisement
Eligibility Criteria for AJK State Talent Scholarship
- Only candidates who have scored at least 50% in their last exam are eligible.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
- Candidates may be disqualified if they provide false information or temper the certificates.
- Certificates of domicile and citizenship will be checked by the relevant authorities. Candidates who provide false documents will face severe legal consequences.
- Students with scholarship funds from other sources are not eligible to apply.
- No other subjects will be accepted.
- Students who were granted scholarships in the past year do not have to apply again. The renewal of their stipends will take place upon receipt of their progress reports and duly attested renewal forms from the concerned educational institutions.
- Applications received prior to publishing this advertisement will not be considered.
- An application form and instructions are available on the official website of KA & GB, www.kana.gov.pk. The scholarship application form page 2 has the following requirements.
Scholarships for AJK Students 2024 Download the Form
www.nb.gok.pk scholarship 2024
The AJK State Talent Scholarship 2024 is open to private, regular, and continued applicants. Only the application form by the due date will be accepted by the selection committee. After selection, candidates will need to submit DMC/detailed mark sheet for verification. If you do not have the required photocopies of attested documents, your application will be rejected. Only the application fee of RS 100 can be paid. You will need to deposit it in the account number indicated in the advertisement.
Dear candidates, if you have any questions regarding the AJK State Talent Scholarship 2024 please contact us via the comment section. Our team of experts will assist you immediately.
Check also: AJKPSC Jobs 2024
AJK Students are eligible to apply for the following scholarships
MBA, MPA, MCom, MSc (Computer Science), MSc (Stat, Math, Eco, Phy, Che etc), MSc (Hons, Agri), MBBS, BDS, DVM, BSc (Engg/B-Tech), BSc (Hon.Agri), BSc (Geology), BCom, BCS, Polytechnic, LLB, B. Pharmacy
Attach the following attested copies to the scholarship application form.
A-State subject certificate for the applicant
d-CNIC and Form B
Send the completed application form to the following address by registered mail until 00 May 2024.
Section Officer (K II), Government of Pakistan Ministry of KA&GB Islamabad Room # 134, R Block Pak Secretariat Phone Number 9209178
How to Apply for AJK State Talent Scholarship
- You can download the application forms from the national bank website www.nb.gok.pk
- PKR 100/- must be deposited to account number 0109000232321573, United Bank of Chhattar, 2 Mile Branch Muzaffarabad. Attach the receipt of the deposited amount to your application form.
- The head of the institute will receive the attested application forms along with the cover letter.
- Attached with the application form are attested copies of the Certificates of citizenship of the State Class-I, Passport-size picture, Result card, and CNIC/B-form.
- The last day to receive your application through Post is 02/28/2023
- All applications must be submitted with a recommendation from the head of the institute. All applications received after this date will not be considered.