Allama Iqbal Open University launched the aiou App to facilitate android users. Many aiou students cannot use the aiou website so university management officially launched the aiou App. Students can now download it from the play store and use it for aiou Admissions, results, and other things that are detailed on this page.
The Allama Iqbal Open University is a top-rated distance-learning university, especially for women who cannot leave their homes to start school. This allows the working class to study in any area of their choice. Information technology has allowed us to offer education right at our doorsteps.
AIOU App Download Online 2023 Below
Allama Iqbal Open University App
Aiou App Features
Allama Iqbal Open University App will allow you to access the listed information
- Admissions Advertisement and Confirmation
- Tutor information
- All program result details
- Book tracking
- Logging Aiou Aghahi portal
- Register as an Aiou Student
- And much more
How To Download The aiou App?
You can download the official app from the google play store or click the link to download aiou app.
What are the Advantages Aiou App
Learning from the best apps for children has many benefits:
- You can use mobile applications to do a range of extra tasks for students such as paying school fees online and other payments. This eliminates the need for students to wait in line to pay school fees.
- Attendance management apps also track the attendance of students so that teachers can keep an eye on it. Teachers and parents can easily track student attendance.
- Participating in learning allows students to access the materials even after they have left school. Online educators can communicate with students, give tests, and offer other resources.
- When students are given the freedom to learn on their own terms, they will be more engaged in the learning process.
- It is a great alternative to spending time online. Students can use additional resources within their learning boundaries to help them stay focused on their learning goals and improve their performance in the classroom.
- Educational apps offer a visual User Interface that allows students and teachers to interact with each other. Teachers don’t have to worry about students’ attention spans. The entire syllabus can be downloaded to learners’ mobile phones.