If you’re interested in pursuing Admission into Abasyn University then you have to read this article to ensure you’re eligible to apply for admission. It is among the top universities located in Islamabad. In this article, you will find the complete details about the eligibility requirements, Date Schedule, and all other information regarding this admission based on the official guidelines.abasyn university admission details in this article.
For the benefit of student Abasyn University Admission 2022 Form. Students who meet the requirements for admission can find out more information about Abasyn Universities Admission. Admissions are currently open for undergraduate graduate, and postgraduate, programs in management, engineering, pharm D, and Telecom Network disciplines
Abasyn University Admission 2022 Last Date
Abasyn University Admission 2022
Abasyn University Admission 2022 Application forms are now open and applicants may apply online until the deadline date because, at the time of the due date, they cannot submit the application. After date, there will be no further applications accepted by the administration.
AU Islamabad Admission 2022 Last date
The last day when you can apply to Abasyn University (sub Campus) AU Islamabad admission 2022 is 23 October 2022.
AU Islamabad Admission 2022 Prospectus
All applications for admission are accepted on prescribed forms with attested photocopies of all the previously obtained Degrees/Certificates/DMCs, and any other document mentioned in the application form attached to the Prospectus.
AU Islamabad Admission Schedule 2022
The cost for the application packet i.e. Rs. 1000/- may be paid in cash, if you collect it in person. If you request it by mail, the fee is to be sent by way of an official bank draft or the money to Abasyn University. The application is available on the official website that is owned by Abasyn University (www.abasyn.edu.pk).
Abasyn University Islamabad Spring Admissions 2022
The application form can be completed and submitted online too. Students are however obliged to carry their documents to the day of the interview or test. The application must be made prior to the date set by the university.Click Here
Admission Schedule and fees structure
It is possible to check the most recent fees for each program in the prospectus. The fee structure can also be checked by calling on the official contact number given below or visiting http://www.abasynisb.edu.pk/feestructure/.
- Admission Fee One Time 100000 Rs
- Degree Fee Once Rs . 6000$
- Convocation Fee: Once Three Thousand Rs
- Provisional Certificate Once Rs. 500/(Rs 500)
- Official Transcript Once Rs.500/$
- Exam Fee Per Semester: Rs 2000/$
- Affiliation Fee Extra Activity Per Semester: Rs 500/–
- Interim Transcript For each semester, Rs 300/-
Abasyn University eligibility requirements
Abasyn University is recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan. It has granted the category “W3” for Abasyn University as part of the new ranking system that recognizes the efforts put forth by Abasyn University to establish an infrastructure of standard and to provide high-quality educational opportunities for its students.
- The website of the University contains the Admissions Application Form.
- Please fill out the Admission Application Formula.
- Note sheets for each academic assignment that you have completed previously.
- An Equivalence Certificate issued by the Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) is required for applicants who have previously completed studies in another education system.
- The certificate must be received within two months of acceptance of an admissions invite.
- Four (4) passport-size photographs.
- Computerized duplicate of the Form B/National Identity Card
Required Documents to be Accepted for Admission
The admission process to any institution is easy once you meet the required criteria for eligibility and qualifications. This merit listing is determined by the information you supply to gain access from (Documents particulars. Here’s a question: How can they determine if you’re eligible for admission or not? There are several important documents that one must be able to submit in order to gain admission at any institution.
- The second card with the result (original)
- B-Forms of applicants who was a candidate for admission
- (CNIC of the person applying (In the case of an applicant who is older than 18 years old)
- A Character Certification (Attested by the director of the school where you learned the second course)
Domicile of candidate (With 3 authentically-copies)
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (BE)
- Bachelor of Sciences (BS)
- Master of Computer Sciences (BSc)
- Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor in Commerce (B. Com)
- Accounting and Finance (BSAF)
- Pharm D
- B-Tech (Hons)
- Master of Sciences (MS) in
- Management Sciences
- Engineering Management
- Development Studies
- Masters in Commerce (M. Com)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) 1. 5 and an accelerated two-year program
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Computer Sciences
- Telecom and Networks
- Master’s degree in Microbiology
Admission Procedure/How to Apply
Before submitting an application for any program, it is essential to determine whether you qualify for admission or not, based on the eligibility requirements stated on the flyer. If you find that you’re eligible to be admitted, there are two ways to apply.
The first is through the Apply online process, and the second option is downloading the admission application form. In both cases, you need to complete your application and include your NAT or GAT test results card, and resubmit it within the specified day and time. If you submit an admissions form submitted after the final date will be disqualified and the candidates are not considered in any manner.
This is why this article is to do with Abasyn University Admission 2022 form online application, test date and interview. Do not miss out on joining Abasyn University Spring admissions 2022 as if you’re hoping to be sought-after, you must score an impressive percentage, which can be achieved with this college.Click Here