QAED plans to start 3 Days Nazra Quran Training For Schools Teachers 2023 of public schools who were absent from the two previous rounds of education on teaching the Holy Quran (Nazrah), across the 36 districts in Punjab starting on May 22nd, 2023.
The training will be carried out in a series of classes at each center of a Tehsil and at least two classes each batch will be formed to provide training. The training hours are between 08.00 am and 03.30 pm District-wise and the Tehsil-wise list of public school Teachers to be trained may be found on the QAED Training Management System. Training schedule and timetable are being made available to you.
To resolve TMS concerns, you should contact the immediate focal person TMS Ms. Ayesha Karim, In-charge IT. Therefore, you are requested to arrange to conduct training within your district.
Executive Directors (DEAS) are urged to have the MTs and trainees from the public sector out of their institutions and to ensure full involvement in the course. During training, COVID-19’s SOPs must be strictly adhered to.
3 Days Nazra Quran Training For Schools Teachers 2023 Download Notification
3 Days Nazra Quran Training Important Points
A copy is sent to provide information and take the necessary actions to:
1. The Director (Monitoring) SED with the request to provide and direct the CEOS (DEAS) to ensure conformity
2. The DPIs (SE &EE) Punjab, Lahore
3. PS to Secretary, Govt of Punjab, School Education
4. PS to Secretary South Punjab, Govt of Punjab, School Education
5. PS to Director General, QAED Punjab, Lahore
6. PA to Additional Director General, QAED Punjab, Lahore
7. The Data Center’s In-Charge Data Center QAE Punjab has been asked to set up the training according to plans and coordinate with PITB to ensure the online presence of the participants
8. A Deputy Director (Audit and Finance) with a request to issue financial guidelines and distribute cash to districts QAEDs in question
9. The Director Deputy (QA) QAED Punjab with a request to design an action plan to monitor the quality and evaluate the quality of training.
10. The Director’s Deputy (Field) QAED Punjab with the request to coordinate with RPMs and the District QAED Heads for arrangements and smooth conduct of training.