Wildlife Department KPK Wildlife Watcher Jobs 2023
Posted Date :
January 24, 2021
Department : Wildlife
Job Type :
Address : PO BOX # 50 Peshawar Cantt, 17200, Pakistan
Wildlife Department KPK Jobs Important Dates 2023
||Wildlife Department KPK Wildlife
||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :
Nawa i Waqt
||Intermediate , Matric
Wildlife Department KPK Jobs Total Vacancies
- Wildlife Watcher (BPS-07)
Wildlife Department KPK Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Age Limit is 18 to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- The candidate Must bring Original Documents at the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies at any time.
Wildlife Department KPK Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Matric, Intermediate, .
Wildlife Department KPK Jobs Online Apply
Online Apply Process :-
- Handwritten applications along with relevant documents should reach Faisalabad Garment City Company 1-1/2 KM Sahianwala Road Khurrainwala, Faisalabad.
- The last date for submission of the application is 12 February 2023.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Test/Interview.
Wildlife Department KPK Wildlife Watcher Jobs 2023 has been announced. The candidates read the terms and conditions below and apply according to the department policies
Wildlife Department KPK Jobs Last Date Application Form
Last Date of Application Form Submission is 12/02/2021