Punjab Police Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||Punjab Police PPSC|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 35000|
|City||Bahawalnagar, Bahawalpur, Chiniot, Dera Ghazi Khan, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hafizabad, Jhang, Jhelum, Lahore, Layyah, Multan, Narowal|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , Masters|
Punjab Police Jobs Total Vacancies
Punjab Police Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Qualifications Requirements:
- Graduate (Second Division or Equivalent Grade) from a recognized University
- Age Limit: 20 to 25 Years
- Minimum Height: 5 Feet 7 Inches for Male
- Minimum Height: 5 Feet 2 Inches for Females
- Chest Requirements: 33 to 34.5 Inches – For Male Only
- Visual standards: Distant Vision 6/9 in each eye with or without glasses. Near Vision is not less than J-1 for both Male and Female
Applicants who fill the post demanded qualifications requirements and physical requirements may apply online. You can also get detailed Eligibility Criteria from the PPSC website.
- Lahore Region: 206 Posts (Including 31 for Women & 10 for Minority)
- Shaikhupura Region: 23 Posts (Including 3 for Women & 2 for Minority)
- Gujranwala Region: 107 Posts (Including 17 for Women & 5 for Minority)
- Rawalpindi Region: 144 Posts (Including 21 for Women & 07 for Minority)
- Sargodha Region: 55 Posts (Including 08 for Women & 02 for Minority)
- Faisalabad Region: 110 Posts (Including 17 for Women & 05 for Minority)
- Sahiwal Region: 25 Posts (Including 04 for Women & 1 for Minority)
- Multan Region: 63 Posts (Including 10 for Women & 03 for Minority)
- Bahawalpur Region: 68 Posts (Including 11 for Women & 3 for Minority)
- DG Khan Region: 38 Posts (Including 06 for Women & 1 for Minority)
Syllabus for Written Test Examination
One Paper MCQs Type Written Test of 100 marks (90 minutes duration) comprising the following subjects;
- General Knowledge (20%)
General Knowledge will comprise Pakistan Affairs, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Islamic Studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim Candidates), Fundamental Rights, Geography, Basic Math, and Urdu.
- English (40%)
Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Correction / Completion, One-word substation, and Idioms.
- I.T and Language Comprehension (40%)
Usage of Basic Software like M.S Office, Electronic Record Keeping, Internet, E-mail, etc.
Punjab Police Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Bachelors, Masters,.
Punjab Police Jobs Online Apply
- First of all, you can visit the PPSC website and download the Challan Form by providing the required information for the post for which you want to apply.
- Applicants can deposit Application Processing Fee Rs. 600/- on the given Challan Form.
- After depositing the application processing fee, you can apply online.
- You must have scanned documents such as Original Challan Form, Recent Passport Size Picture, and CNIC front side.
- To read more information and for submission of online applications – Click Here.
You’ll get on this link PPSC Sub Inspector Jobs 2023 in Punjab Police Notifications – SI Jobs 2023. If you seeking a career in Punjab Police then you should read this PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2023 Advertisement carefully and apply online through the given method of the online application form below. Punjab Police Jobs 2023 Sub Inspector PPSC Online Apply is a blog page for the latest jobs in Punjab police.
Punjab Police Jobs 2023 Sub Inspector PPSC Online Apply
Punjab Police Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 03/12/2021