Punjab Police Jobs Important Dates 2022
|Industry/Company||Punjab Police PPSC|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 35000|
|City||Bahawalnagar, Bahawalpur, Chiniot, Dera Ghazi Khan, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hafizabad, Jhang, Jhelum, Lahore, Layyah, Multan, Narowal|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , Masters|
Punjab Police Jobs Total Vacancies
Punjab Police Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Qualifications Requirements:
- Graduate (Second Division or Equivalent Grade) from a recognized University
- Age Limit: 20 to 25 Years
- Minimum Height: 5 Feet 7 Inches for Male
- Minimum Height: 5 Feet 2 Inches for Females
- Chest Requirements: 33 to 34.5 Inches – For Male Only
- Visual standards: Distant Vision 6/9 in each eye with or without glasses. Near Vision is not less than J-1 for both Male and Female
Applicants who fill the post demanded qualifications requirements and physical requirements may apply online. You can also get detailed Eligibility Criteria from the PPSC website.
- Lahore Region: 206 Posts (Including 31 for Women & 10 for Minority)
- Shaikhupura Region: 23 Posts (Including 3 for Women & 2 for Minority)
- Gujranwala Region: 107 Posts (Including 17 for Women & 5 for Minority)
- Rawalpindi Region: 144 Posts (Including 21 for Women & 07 for Minority)
- Sargodha Region: 55 Posts (Including 08 for Women & 02 for Minority)
- Faisalabad Region: 110 Posts (Including 17 for Women & 05 for Minority)
- Sahiwal Region: 25 Posts (Including 04 for Women & 1 for Minority)
- Multan Region: 63 Posts (Including 10 for Women & 03 for Minority)
- Bahawalpur Region: 68 Posts (Including 11 for Women & 3 for Minority)
- DG Khan Region: 38 Posts (Including 06 for Women & 1 for Minority)
Syllabus for Written Test Examination
One Paper MCQs Type Written Test of 100 marks (90 minutes duration) comprising the following subjects;
- General Knowledge (20%)
General Knowledge will comprise Pakistan Affairs, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Islamic Studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim Candidates), Fundamental Rights, Geography, Basic Math, and Urdu.
- English (40%)
Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Correction / Completion, One-word substation, and Idioms.
- I.T and Language Comprehension (40%)
Usage of Basic Software like M.S Office, Electronic Record Keeping, Internet, E-mail, etc.
Punjab Police Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Bachelors, Masters,.
Punjab Police Jobs Online Apply
- First of all, you can visit the PPSC website and download the Challan Form by providing the required information for the post for which you want to apply.
- Applicants can deposit Application Processing Fee Rs. 600/- on the given Challan Form.
- After depositing the application processing fee, you can apply online.
- You must have scanned documents such as Original Challan Form, Recent Passport Size Picture, and CNIC front side.
- To read more information and for submission of online applications – Click Here.
Punjab Police Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 03/12/2021