Bank Jobs Important Dates 2022
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 25000-35000|
|City||Bahawalnagar, Bahawalpur, Bhakkar, Chakwal, Chiniot, Dera Ghazi Khan, Faisalabad, Jhang, Jhelum, Kasur, Khushab, Lahore, Layyah, Mianwali, Multan, Nowshera, Okara, Punjab, Rawalpindi, Sargodha|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , Masters|
Bank Jobs Total Vacancies
Vacant Positions Detail in HBL:-
Bank Jobs Eligibility Criteria
HBL Cash Officer Jobs Qualification:-
- Candidate must have graduation or Master Degree in respective field as well.
- Age Limit is 20 to to 30 years.
- Candidate must apply online on HBL Website accordingly
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview/Test Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
Bank Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Bachelors, Masters.
Bank Jobs Online Apply
HBL Cash Officer Jobs Process to Apply:-
- The last date for submission of the application is 10 October.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Test/Interview.
We are hereby inform you that HBL Cash Officer Jobs 2022 in Pakistan have been announced apply Online before the last date as 10th october, 2022 as well.These vacancies have been laid in all HBL branches of Pakistan.HBL Cash Officer/Cashier Jobs 200 are in numbers respectively.Originally established in 1941, HBL moved its operations to Pakistan in 1947 at the request of Muhammad Ali Jinnah, hence becoming the first commercial bank to lay its foundation in the country.
HBL Cash Officer Job Description:-
Handling and executing all financial/non-financial transactions in accordance with bank policies and procedure while maintaining high service standards.
- Implement all processes as per bank’s Standard Operating Procedures and agreed KPIs in order to ensure adherence to the policies and maintain branch performance.
- Check and monitor the assigned branch operational reports to mitigate operational risk and help with the branch in attaining satisfactory audit rating.
- Maintain all cash related MIS / Cash Transactions Reporting on a timely basis as per defined policies, for facilitating reporting to the regulatory bodies (SBP) and senior management.
- Maintain cash in hand and Vault in accordance with State bank’s clean note policy and assigned cash-in-safe limits, to avoid regulatory penalties / payment of excess premium and to attain satisfactory audit ratings
- Ensure cash balancing are reconciled with cash on hand GL in all currencies to mitigate cash differences.
- Graduation in any discipline.
- Fresh Graduates can apply
Skill set required:
Cash Officer’s position requires good interpersonal skills & sufficient ability to communicate both via spoken as well as written matter.
Vacant Positions Detail in HBL:-
- Cash Officer
- Senior Manager HR Operational Risk
- Relationship Manager Retail
- Branch Operations Manager
- Branch Manager
- Officer COPC
- Trade Officer
- Manager Trade
- Agri Finance Officer
- Relationship Manager Assets
- Credit Hub Manager
Bank Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 10/10/2021