HEC ETC Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||HEC ETC ETC|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 60,000|
|Newspaper||Nawa i Waqt|
HEC ETC Jobs Total Vacancies
HEC ETC Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- The age Limit is 18 to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach a Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidate Must bring Original Documents on the Interview Time.
- Candidates if already in the government Service then they should apply through the proper channels.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies any time.
HEC ETC Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Bachelor.
HEC ETC Jobs Online Apply
- you can apply online through https://careers.hec.gov.pk
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Test/Interview.
ETC Administration Staff Jobs 2023 are announced in the newspaper. Higher Education Commission HEC has announced 20340 vacancies for the post of Test Administration Staff. The last date to apply online for ETC Jobs is 15 November 2023. The location of these vacancies is Islamabad. The education required for these vacancies is a bachelor. Today jobs will provide you with current eligibility criteria and the latest advertisement paper.
The newspaper has published HEC ETC Jobs for 2023. Higher Education Commission HEC announced that there are 20340 vacancies in Test Administration Staff. The last date for applying online is 15 November 2023. These vacancies are located in Islamabad.
ETC Administration Staff Jobs 2023
The Higher Education Commission HEC announced 20340 vacancies for Test Administration Staff. The HEC has announced 20340 vacancies for the Education Testing Council. These HEC Vacancies are for the Education Testing Council. The HEC is recruiting a large number of people in Pakistan. Males and females with a Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s degree, Intermediate, Matric, or Intermediate pass are eligible to apply. Duty days are Saturdays and Sundays.
ETC Test Administration Staff Jobs 2023
HEC is looking for dynamic and ethnically strong individuals to join the “Education Testing Council”, to serve as Test Administration Staff at all the Examination/Test Centres in the country. All female candidates will have the same opportunity to serve. Candidates residing outside the Rawalpindi/Islamabad region or vicinity will be tested and interviewed via Audio/Video conference at the closest possible location (Karachi Lahore Quetta Peshawar). Applications that are incomplete or late will not be considered.
careers.hec.gov.pk Jobs 2023
Candidates are only invited to apply for these positions if they meet all of the requirements set by the commission. The successful candidates can be posted anywhere within Pakistan. Below is the link to apply for these posts. Please apply as soon and as early as possible. https://careers.hec.gov.pk.
Higher Education Commission Jobs 2023
|Mobile Searching Staff||3,200|
HEC Jobs Apply Online 2023
The positions of Project Manager, Assistant Project manager, Assistant Project director, and Office Assistant are open for applications. Project Director, Accounts manager, Assistant Project Managers, Assistants, and Office assistants. The appointment is made on a contract basis. Educational background must be essential for the post. Minimum MBA, Graduate, and Master’s degrees are required. Candidates must have a minimum of 05-12 years of experience in a reputable public/private organization.
ETC Administration Staff Jobs 2023 Apply Online
HEC ETC Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 15/11/2023