Education Department Rawalpindi Class IV Jobs 2023
Posted Date :
February 7, 2021
Department : Education
Job Type :
Address : Chief Executive Officer District Education Authority District Rawalpindi, 44000, Pakistan
Education Department Jobs Important Dates 2023
||Education Department Education Department
||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :
Education Department Jobs Total Vacancies
- Drivers (BPS-04)
- Class-IV Employees (BPS-01)
Education Department Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Age Limit is 18 to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- The candidate Must bring Original Documents at the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- The Existing Quota of 15% women, 5% for minority, 5% for Disabled will be maintained as per rule.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies at any time.
Education Department Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Middle.
Education Department Jobs Online Apply
Online Apply Process :-
- Handwritten applications along with relevant documents should reach Chief Executive Officer District Education Authority District Rawalpindi.
- The last date for submission of the application is Feb 13, 2023.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Test/Interview.
Education Department Rawalpindi Class IV Jobs 2023 has been announced. The candidates read the terms and conditions below and apply according to the department policies
Education Department Jobs Last Date Application Form
Last Date of Application Form Submission is 13/02/2021