Education Department Jobs Important Dates 2023
|Industry/Company||Education Department Punjab|
|Important Dates||Posted Date : Last Date : Modified Date :|
|Offered Salary||Rs. 35,000-40,000|
|City||Bahawalnagar, Bahawalpur, Bhakkar, Chakwal, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Lahore|
|Qualifications||Bachelors , Masters|
Education Department Jobs Total Vacancies
Punjab Education Department Jobs 2023 has announced:
Education Department Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit is 18 to 30 years and 5 years relaxation according to the govt policy.
- Candidate must Attach the Photocopy of the testimonials like CNIC, Domicile, 4 photographs, and Educational Certificates.
- The candidate Must bring Original Documents at the Interview Time.
- Candidate if already in the government Service then they should apply through proper channel.
- Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for the interview and test.
- Govt Official Department can cancel, increase or decrease vacancies at any time.
Education Department Jobs Required Qualifications
- There are following Qualifications are required Punjab Education Department Jobs 2023 in based on Bachelors and Masters pass candidates.
Education Department Jobs Online Apply
- The applicants download the application form and apply.
- The last date for submission of the application is 05-01-2022.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Test/Interview.
Project Monitoring & Implementation Unit PMIU – Punjab Education Sector Reforms Program PESRP is looking to hire applications from qualified and dynamic professionals to fill the vacant posts. These Punjab School Education Department Jobs 2023 was announced through the Daily Jang newspaper on 18th Dec 2023.
Social Mobilizer In Punjab Education Department Jobs 2023
Education Department Jobs Last Date Application FormLast Date of Application Form Submission is 05/01/2021