Virtual University Admission 2023 has been announced. The last date to apply for this admission is 7 April 2023. In this article, you will be informed about the VU Admission 2023 Final Date and the Fee Structure. An advertisement for admission in 2023 has been released and is at VU University’s official site. The experience studying at a virtual college is an exciting experience, due to its lower commitment to time and flexibility. This university offers students the chance to better manage their busy schedules while receiving a top-quality education without having to leave home. This is one of the major advantages of attending the virtual campus since it provides greater convenience for parents and students alike. The ability of the institution to function using a minimal amount of resources permits simplified administration that provides greater accessibility to those located in remote areas where opportunities for education may be very limited. The institution also offers tools that allow for self-paced learning, such as online tutoring which allows students from all walks of life to achieve their goals in education.
We are aware that this Virtual University is a non-profit institution that was founded in 2002. The university is a major proponent of the concept of distance education in Pakistan. The university makes use of modern, advanced technology for communication so that the notion of distance learning and distance learning can be propagated and made available to the population of Pakistan. A wide range of programs that are connected to fields of economics, management of the business as computer science, and information technology are provided via Virtual University VU.
VU Virtual University Admissions 2023
Acceptance into VU Virtual University 2023 is now open to applicants for a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs, as well as postgraduate. Virtual University is now accepting applications for admission. Virtual University now invites applicants to submit the application form prior to the deadline for online applications. Eligible and qualified candidates may apply for bachelor’s Master, Master, Master, and Ph.D. For morning and evening courses. The deadline to apply for admission into this Virtual University is November 10. The complete information on this prospectus, including the University of Victoria Admission Schedule and Entrance Test Application Deadline Fees for List and the prospectus for 2023 are right here.
VU BS Program Admissions 2023
As per my research, Virtual University is the only university in Pakistan with an low cost structure for fees for all programs . It also has many sub-campuses. Students can choose any of the nearby campuses that are the closest and most affordable for students. The cost system for the BS programs is determined each credit hour. So, the fee for BS is the rate of 750 credits per hour. The equivalent with VU fees for Bachelor programs , which includes BS, BA / BSC, B.Ed 750 per credit hour. The MSc fee is 1150/credit hour and the MS and Ph.D. fees will be 2100 for each credit hour. If you’d like to look at the structure of the fees for virtual universities in greater detail, visit this link. This will allow you to determine the cost from here by using this VU fees calculator.
Virtual University of Pakistan offers admission twice throughout the academic calendar, spring, in the month of January/February, and fall in the months of August/September every year. Virtual University has become the only Pakistani university based on cutting-edge technology in communication and information with internationally renowned and highly skilled faculty members. Therefore, the campus of the university is an enormous network of connections that have nearly 100 cities across Pakistan.Vu was created through the Government of Pakistan in 2002 as a non-profit organisation with the aim of providing world class education to students right on your doorstep.
The admissions process begins right now. For students who are talented and meritorious, VU has scholarships. These scholarships are on a merit basis and are only available to regularly enrolling students. If you gain good marks or a position in the annual examination then you will be granted such scholarships.
Candidates may get admission in BA, BBA, BEd, BS, BSCS, MA, MSc, MCS, MBA, MS, MPhil, and Ph.D.Check VU admission last date, fee structure, form download, merit list, eligibility, and scholarships. VU fee structure admissions and registration fees and semester fees, as well as the total fee for all degrees.
Virtual University Admission 2023
The Virtual University of Pakistan has admitted students for the fall 2023 session for Diploma, undergraduate courses (2-year Associate degree, four years BS) or graduate programs (MS only) in Computer Science only) Specialization Certificate and shorter certificate courses starting on 22 August 2023 on Monday.
The Result Awaiting candidates may apply for admission on the basis of a Hope Certificate. The last date to apply for Admission is 07 April 2023 visit https://www.vu.edu.pk/Admissions/AdmissionProcedure.aspx
Revised – Admission Schedule – Fall 2023
|Admission Open – Fall 2023||Monday||August 22, 2023|
|Last Date to apply for Merit Based Programs’ Admission for MSCS, BS Bioinformatics, BS Biotechnology, BS Zoology, Diploma in Molecular Biology, and Bioinformatics Programs.||Friday||7 April, 2023|
|Last Date to apply for Course Exemption for Merit Based Programs||Friday||7 April, 2023|
|Last Date to apply for Admission to all Programs [Except merit-based Program]||Tuesday||7 April, 2023|
|Last Date to apply for Course Exemption [Other than merit-based programs]||Tuesday||7 April, 2023|
|Last Date to deposit Admission Processing Fees other than merit-based programs||Wednesday||7 April 2023|
|Biological Programs [ Display of Merit Lists & Fee Payment]|
|Display of 1st Merit List for Biological Sciences Programs||Friday||17 April 2023|
|Interview for the 1st Merit List candidates of the Biological Sciences Programs||Monday||17 April 2023|
|Last date for Fee submission for 1st Merit List Biological Sciences Programs||Wednesday||17 April 2023|
|Display of 2nd Merit List for Biological Sciences Programs (subject to the availability of seats)||Friday||17 April 2023|
|Fee submission deadline for 2nd Merit List Biological Sciences Programs||Friday||17 April 2023|
|MSCS [Entry Test, Entry Result, Display of Merit Lists & Fee Payment]|
|VU Entry Test for MSCS||Tuesday||17 April 2023|
|Declaration of MSCS VU Entry Test Result||Thursday||17 April 2023|
|Display of 1st Merit List for MSCS Program||Wednesday||17 April 2023|
|Interview of the 1st Merit List candidates of the MSCS Program||Friday||17 April 2023|
|Fee submission deadline for successful applicants for MSCS of 1st Merit List||Tuesday||17 April 2023|
|Display of 2nd Merit List for MSCS Program (subject to the availability of seats)||Thursday||17 April 2023|
|Interview for the MSCS selected candidates – 2nd Merit List||Friday||17 April 2023|
|Last Date for Fee submission in all circumstances||Monday||17 April 2023|
|Commencement of Class – Fall 2023||Tuesday||17 May 2023|
REVISED SCHEDULE FOR ADMISSIONS
The Virtual University of Pakistan has revised the Admission Schedule for the Fall 2023 semester in view of the delay in the declaration of Intermediate results by the Boards/Universities and the recent situation in the country due to the flood. Therefore, the last date to apply for Admissions – Fall 2023 session other than merit-based programs has been extended.
2. The schedule of the merit-based program will remain unchanged.
3. The last date to apply for admissions other than the merit-based program is now, Tuesday, October 25, 2023.
4. Classes for the Fall 2023 semester will commence with effect from Tuesday, November 1, 2023
- Admission Fee paid after due date(s) by the applicant(s) shall not be considered for admission.
- The University reserves the right to make any change(s) in the Admission Schedule, as required.
Virtual University Programs
Virtual University BA, BSc Admissions
|BA||BS Software Engineering|
|BCom||BS Business Administration|
|BSc Computer Science||BS Public Administration|
|BSc Mathematics||BSc Statistics|
|BS Accounting and Finance||BSc Economics|
|BS Banking and Finance||Associate Degree in Computer Networking|
|BS Computer Science||Associate Degree in Database Management System|
|BS Commerce||Associate Degree in Web Designing & Development|
|BS Marketing||Bachelor in Business Information Technology (BBIT)|
|BS Information Technology||BS Mass Communication|
|BS Management||BS Psychology|
|BA Mass Communication||BEd|
|BA Business Administration||BEd Elementary|
|BA Psychology||BS Bioinformatics|
|Associate Degree in Operations Management||BEd Technical Education|
|Associate Degree in Sales and Marketing||Associate Degree in Education|
|Associate Degree in Supply Chain Management||Associate Degree in Accounting & Finance|
|BS Biotechnology||Associate Degree in Islamic Banking|
|BS Economics||Associate Degree in Human Resource Management|
|BS Sociology||BS Mathematics|
Virtual University MA, MSc, PGD, MBA Admissions
|MS Computer Sciences||Post Graduate Diploma in Finance|
|Master of Commerce||Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management|
|Master of Accounting & Finance||Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management|
|Master of Business Administration||Post Graduate Diploma in Public Administration|
|Master of Human Resource Management||Master of Statistics|
|Master of Operations & Supply Chain Management||Master of Mathematics|
|MBA Executive||Master of Zoology|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science||Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology|
|MS Zoology||PGD in Accounting|
|MS Accounting and Finance||PGD in Account & Finance|
|MS Banking and Finance||PGD Applied Psychology|
|MS Business Economic||PGD Banking & Finance|
|MCS Computer Science||PGD in Business Administration|
|MIT Information Technology||PGD in Computer Science|
|MS Commerce||PGD in Education|
|MS Finance||PGD in Intrapreneurship & SME Management|
|Master of Computer Science||PGD in Finance|
|Master of Information Technology||PGD in Human Resources & Management|
|Master of Business Studies||PGD in Information Technology|
|Master of Public Administration||PGD in Marketing management|
|Master of Business Economics||PGD in Public Administration|
|MCom||PGD in Television Production|
|Master of Accounting||Post Graduate Diploma in Education|
|Master in Finance||Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting|
|Master in Banking & Finance||Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting & Finance|
|MSc Applied Psychology||Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance|
|MSc Organizational Psychology||Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration|
|MS Business Administration||Post Graduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship & SME Management|
Virtual University MPhil Admissions
|MS Biotechnology||MS Molecular Biology|
|MS Genetics||MS Computer Science|
|MS Zoology||MS Business Administration|
|MPhil Education||MS Bioinformatics|
Virtual University Ph.D. Admissions
|Ph.D. Computer Science|
Virtual University Admission 2023 Last Date
Virtual University Admission 2023 Virtual Application for Admission to University 2023 Deadline day to submit an online application is April 11th, 2023. More details are available in the table below.
The morning and evening programs that offer BS, MS, MPhil and PhD degrees accept applications from applicants who meet the requirements and are competent. Admissions Calendar, the admissions test as well as the application deadline and the fee structure merit list, and VU prospectus in 2023 can be found accessible on this page.
Admission Certificates For FPSC Internal Recruitment 2023 Download online
VU Fee Structure 2023
My personal opinion is that Virtual University is the only university in Pakistan with a reasonable fees for all of its programs. Additionally, it has numerous sub-campuses. Students can choose any campus that is close and affordable to students. The cost arrangement for each of the BS programs is determined each credit hour. Thus, BS fees are 750 per credit hour.
|Study Program||Fee Amount to be paid|
|MBA top-up||39500 PKR|
The equivalent of VU fees for all bachelor degrees, including BS, BA / BSC, B.Ed 750 per credit hour. The MSc fee is 1150 per credit hour , and MS or Ph.D. The cost would be 2100 dollars per hour of credit. If you’d like to know the structure of fees for virtual universities in greater detail, just click this link. To calculate the amount using the VU Fee Calculator.
Virtual University admission 2023 – Online Application Many newcomers or students aren’t aware of the process for admission into the university. They would like to know how to complete an admission application and how to apply for admission to the university. That’s why we have laid out the entire process for all in this article.
Virtual University Admission 2023 Last Date & Fee Structure
Eligibility Criteria for Academic Programs Fall 2023
|Name of Program||Minimum Program Duration||Eligibility Criteria|
|MS Computer Science||2-Year/4-Semester||
||4-Year/8-Semester||Minimum Intermediate (12 years) or equivalent qualification with at least 45% marks.|
||4-Year/8-Semester||Admission Eligibility Criteria for Students having 12-Years Education
Deficiency: Students who have not passed Mathematics at intermediate or at an equivalent level, as required in point b above, are also eligible to apply. However, they must take two extra courses of Mathematics of 6 credit hours in the first two semesters.
Admission Eligibility Criteria (Entry Route) for Students having 14-Years Education
|Bachelor of Education (4-Year)
||4-Year/8-Semester||Minimum Intermediate (12 years) or equivalent qualification with at least 45% marks.|
|Bachelor of Education (2.5-Year)
||2.5-Year/5-Semester||Minimum BA/ B.Sc. (equivalent to 14 years of education) with at least 45% marks or CGPA 2.0 out of 4 from a recognized university/institution.|
|Bachelor of Education (1.5-Year)
||1.5-Year/3-Semester||Minimum MA/M.Sc. (Equivalent to 16 years of education) with at least 45% marks or CGPA 2.0 out of 4.|
|BS Bioinformatics||4-Year/8-Semester||Minimum Intermediate (12 years) qualification with Pre-engineering/Pre-medical/Computer Sciences with at least 45% marks.|
|4-Year/8-Semester||Minimum Intermediate (12 years) qualification with Pre-medical with at least 45% marks.|
|BS Mathematics||4-Year/8-Semester||Minimum Intermediate (12 years) qualification with Mathematics with at least 45% marks.|
|Associate Degree in:
||2-Year/4-Semester||Minimum Intermediate (12 years) or equivalent qualification with at least 45% marks.|
|Associate Degree in:
||2-Year/4-Semester||Applicants for admission to Associate Degree Program must have passed with at least 50% marks, Intermediate (Part I and II, or equivalent examination), or I. Com or ICS or DAE or ‘A’ level examinations. The General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) ‘O’ levels and School Certificate (SC) examinations are considered equivalent to Matriculation, and the GCE ‘A’ levels is considered equivalent to the Intermediate examination. For the GCSE (‘O’) and SC examinations, grades in 6 subjects are considered. ‘A’ level candidates must have passed 3 subjects and are required to provide equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC), Islamabad.|
|Associate Degree in Education (in-service students)||1-Year/2-Semester||Minimum Intermediate (12 years) or equivalent qualification with at least 45% marks along profession qualification: CT or Diploma in Education and Minimum 3 Years teaching experience in recognized school are eligible for admission.|
||1-Year/2-Semester||Minimum Bachelor’s/Associate degree from a recognized university/institute in any discipline with at-least 45% marks or CGPA 2.0 out of 4.0 are eligible for admission.|
|Diploma in Molecular Biology||1-Year/2-Semester||Bachelor’s degree (14 years) from a recognized University/ Institute in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Forensic Sciences, Veterinary Sciences, Animal Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Genetics, Microbiology, Pharmacy, Wildlife, Fisheries, Zoology or equivalent degree in Biological Sciences with at least 45% marks or CGPA 2.00 out of 4.|
|Diploma in Bioinformatics||1-Year/2-Semester||Minimum bachelor’s degree (14 years) from a recognized university/ institute in relevant fields of Biological/ Life Sciences with at least 45% marks or CGPA 2.00 out of 4. No additional prerequisite will be required.|
|Additional Specialization Certificates
Area of Specialization:
|6-Month/1-Semester||Minimum 16-Year of Education in any discipline a recognized university/institute in any discipline with at-least 45% marks or CGPA 2.0 out of 4.0 are eligible for admission.|
- How to Apply
- Applicant shall use his/her own CNIC/B-Form number and email address for registration of application in Login/Sign-up/admission portal.
- The applicants may apply for Admission through Online Application System from the Virtual University website; applicants are encouraged to view the admission video before applying for Admission https://www.vu.edu.pk/Apply/Admissions.aspx
- The applicants have to scan and upload the complete necessary documents in a readable format to the an Online Application for Admission. The uploaded photograph of the applicant must be according to template.
- Applicant is accountable to the following aspects:
- To fill out online admission forms and upload the required documents in an accurate and visible form.
- Candidates who apply on the basis hope certificates must also submit Hope Certificate together with Intermediate Part-1/ 1st Year Examination Roll Number, Result. Slip.
- To fill out a hard copy Admission Form and the requisite documents mentioned on the admission form at the selected campus in different cities. But, students who are overseas or home based must pick up or deliver their admission form to the nearest VU campus and/or VU Director Office, Lahore.
- Write Admission Form No. on each document.
- Fee is deposited at the bank/easy pay and kept the payment receipt as a documentation. Cash or fee should not be handed to anyone else should there be any legal consequences, the person who made the payment is responsible.
Who can Apply For Admission
- The applicant who meets the requirements for admission to diploma or degree program must have these document
- Valid CNIC/B Form number.
- valid email address (Preferably the applicant’s personal email address)
- Cell phone number (Preferably the applicant’s own)
- Photographs of the applicant (Passport Size, Blue Background)
- Documents that have been scanned and clear to read.
- Equivalence Certificates from IBCC and HEC for applicants has A or O Level or foreign degrees as relevant.
- HOPE CERTIFICATE or UNDERTAKING as per SPECIMEN available at the VU website link https:// www.vu.edu.pk/Apply/Login.aspx along with Intermediate Part I (Passed with at-least 45% OR 50 % as per admission eligibility) & Roll No. Slip of Intermediate Part-II. (Only for Intermediate results awaiting students).
- course content, NoC from Previous Institute, and Incomplete Result Card(Only for applicants who seek admission through credit transfer or course exemption under the general Route that is based on the incomplete Bachelor Results Card).
- Overseas Pakistani students living abroad can apply online for admission via the admission link or portal. If the form is submitted successfully, the student will send a hard copy admission forms via postal/course service to Admission Office, the Virtual University of Pakistan, Lahore to be processed further and confirm of admission.
- Admission to Foreign as well as Dual National students will be granted after the completion of formalities codal or confirmation from the appropriate offices (HEC, agency for vetting). Such applicants may visit VU website link https://www.vu.edu.pk/pages/AdmissionForeign.aspx for detailed information and necessary documentations to be provided to the University.
- Virtual University Result awaiting students enrolling within Zero Semester, Associate Degree Program or Diploma BS program, and Master Program can apply for a subsequent admission into the program. However admission to the program will be confirmed after the declaration of results and the signature of the expulsion.
Information For Merit Based Degree Programs
- Candidates who are seeking admission to Biological Programs i.e. BS Bioinformatics, BS Biotechnology and BS Zoology Programs will submit the admission forms along together with Lab preference based on merit. be determined by LAB based.
- The merit lists of the successful candidates for MSCS as well as Biological Programs will be published on the site.
- Admission tests will take place on-campus , followed with an interview.
- The successful candidate must deposit the fee by the due date as stated within the Schedule of Admission for Fall 2023.
- Candidates who have completed 14-years of education e.g. BA/B.Sc./B.Com or Associate Degree are eligible to apply for admission using the BS Admission Route. However, they must be able to meet the basic requirements for admission to the BS Program.
- The Equivalence Committee of University will examine the cases of course exemptions with regard to the previous 14 years of qualifications.
- Credit Hours Transfer / Course Exemption details are available in the following link visit https://www.vu.edu.pk/Admissions/TransferStudents.aspx
- The circumstances of transfer of credit or course exclusion will be presented to the Equivalence Committee of the University to be decided by the Equivalence Committee of the University. The conclusion of the Equivalence Committee will be communicated to the applicants by email.
- The responsibility lies with applicants to print a copy of the admission application and to attach three sets of the required documents to the campus of their choice.
- The University will consider admissions for those who submit Admission Forms and the necessary documents in Hard Copy(03 sets ) at the campus of the University until the specified date of the admission schedule.
- The applicants who plan applying for admission based on the Course Exemption / Entry Method or Scholarships based on Need forms must fill in the appropriate form(s)which is the component of the admission forms. If the admission form is not filled out, the form(s) will be considered as normal and will not be considered as a valid the Course Exemption or Need-Based scholarship forms.
- If a candidate is registered at VU and the admission status is in good standing the candidate must first remove the previous admission prior to applying for a new admission.
Important Note for Virtual University Admission 2023
- To avoid any inconvenience, candidates must submit all necessary documents to the Online Admission Portal/Form by the deadline.
- Admission forms received after the their due date are not accepted.
- Incomplete admission forms are rejected, so be sure to upload and mail readable sets of documents in order to avoid problems.
- MSCS, BS Psychology BS Bioinformatics and Biotechnology. Zoology, Diploma in Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics The programs are not offered for international applicants.
- Admissions will open in accordance with the dates provided above.
- CNIC not matching could result in the rejection of admission forms.
- Zero Semester is not applicable to any of the following programmes:
- MS Computer Science
- BS English (Applied Linguistics), Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Zoology, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering.
- ADP Computer Networking, Database Management System, Web Design and Development, Computer Science, Education, Early Childhood Care and Education English (Applied Linguistics), Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Zoology & Mathematics
- Diploma in Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics, Linguistics & English Language Teaching (ELT) Virtual University of Pakistan
Virtual University Contact Number
Phone Number +92 (42) 111 880 880
Fax +92 (42) 99200604, 9
Affiliation HEC Recognized
Address M.A. Jinnah Campus, Defence Road, Off Raiwind Road, Lahore, Pakistan