The University of Karachi Alumni Association (UKAA) in the Greater Baltimore-Washington, DC Metropolitan Area was established to support the interests and educational needs of students at Karachi University and its Affiliated Colleges. UKAA has been dedicated to providing UKAA Scholarship 2023 to outstanding students since 2004 and has given greater than 632 awards in the year. The UKAA helps colleges and universities by providing funding for educational initiatives.
UKAA Scholarship 2023 for Inter Graduate and Master Degree Students
UKAA Scholarship 2023
The Board of Trustees and Selection Committee of the University of Karachi Alumni Association (UKAA) located in the Washington DC – Baltimore Area provides merit-based and need-based scholarships for the Intermediate, Graduate, and graduate programs. The deadline for online submission of UKAA Scholarship forms for 2022-2023 was extended until 31 January 2023 for the areas of SCIENCE, pharmaceuticals, ENGINEERING, MEDICINE, and BUSINESS MANAGEMENT for the University of Karachi (excluding self-financing).
NED University of Engineering and Technology Dow Health Sciences University (DUNS) Jinnah Sindh Medical University (JSMU) Jinnah Women’s University (JUW), Nazimabad Karachi College of Medicine and Dentistry (KMDC) State Degree Men’s College, North Karachi State Women’s College, 11-F, New Karachi Abdullah Government Women’s College, North Nazimabad Sir Syed Govt. Girls College, Nazimabad DJ Sindh State Science College Itthatoon-e-Pakistan Govt. Degree College for Women.
UKAA financial aid for 2023 Inter-Graduate and Master’s degree students
The scholarship was created to offer financial aid to students who have demonstrated extraordinary academic excellence and shown a commitment to their academics. The scholarship will pay fees for tuition, books, and expenses related to living during the course of the scholarship.
Also, Check HERE MOD Assistant Director Test Syllabus 2023 Download Pdf
Eligibility Criteria :
- You must be a graduate student or enrolled in Karachi University. University of Karachi
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- You must prove that you have financial resources
- Students must be full-time students.
- They must have completed at minimum one semester of their course
UKAA Scholarship 2023 Deadline:
- The application deadline is January 31st, 2023.
- The recipients of the scholarship will be informed by April 30, 2023.
- This is a fantastic chance for students of the University of Karachi to receive assistance with their finances and to support their studies.
- The UKAA is dedicated to helping our alumni achieve their goals and is pleased to provide this scholarship in order to assist the future generation of scholars in their academic pursuits.
UKAA Scholarship 2023 Online Apply:
Students are advised to apply early and contact the UKAA for any queries regarding the application procedure. So visit the official website to fill online application form https://ukaa-scholarships.com/